VIVOSUN Questionnaire--your answer helps us better

They’re just after email addresses

1 Like

Haven’t gotten a soliciting email from them yet. Also they’re a reputable sponsor on OG and put affordable products out there that people use.

2 Likes

Figured it would be, considering they pay to advertise here lol

Just a company looking for some feedback and everyone thought that some 0/0 mea t they lost when it wasn’t really a test.

2 Likes

Seems like @VIVOSUN had a post about about a new oscillating clip fan couple a week ago. I mentioned my AC infinity fan stopped oscillating and asked if there’s would be better. That was followed by a bunch of folks complaining about @VIVOSUN products. This ‘survey’ is an afterthought. You got a gang of feedback already. Be an organization that cares about what you present to the community. Peace

3 Likes

The gang of feedback helps, as is the purpose of the thread to begin with.

People complain about miracle grow soil, people still use it to grow with great results…

2 Likes

I got mine as well. Thank you @VIVOSUN guys!

I was surprised when visiting the site, that their LED prices were much cheaper than what I’m used to seeing.

The other thing, is they have the complete, controlled system exactly like Infinity. I have to wonder if it’s not produced by them. I think overall, the prices are much cheaper than AC Infinity. I might even be able to finally grab some LED lights in the future at their prices. I’d say it’s worth a look. I have no experience with the company or their products. I wouldn’t mind it though! peace

2 Likes

@Northern_Loki did a great review on one of their lights recently that’s a good read. I always love when he reviews stuff. He is quite informative and detail oriented.

2 Likes

Absolutely incorrect!
The purpose of the other thread was the announcement of a new product. Perhaps they wanted more positive feedback hence the new thread and accompanying free gift. Be cool if you could get em to respond to any of the questions. Sure it’d help sales if you appear to have pride in the equipment you market to growers. Fwiw I think the new ks5000( is that the name) is nice. Good luck @VIVOSUN

1 Like

Nice, I’d like to read that.

2 Likes

I have @VIVOSUN light tents fans filters all work very well

2 Likes

I got a decent box of Swag! Not just phishing…and can always block them!

2 Likes

Hopefully my answers helped :v:

Happy to help. I’ve used their tents and fans over years and they all still work. I love the odd size tents they offer. I’ve only ever had a single issue with them and their Customer Service were actually very helpful. Gave me a refund, no hassles.

You guys should definitely check out the site. They basically have a controlled grow set-up just like AC Infinity. Very impressive! If I can find a good lawyer to take care of my leg fiasco, I’ll try some of their gear in the future.

I sort of went through pretty fast, but if I’m not mistaken, they had very reasonable prices for LED and their other gear. All I know is I want an LED this year.

2 Likes

Your products are not that bad. I got to say I have a few fans that have ran for 24/7 for a few years. The problem is customer service. That’s the most important. But I wouldn’t want to answer if people are wanting something for free. Your tents work very well. I have had one for almost 3 years. No problems. If you got a suction on your tent, the zippers aren’t going to work very well. That’s with anything. It’s a real good tent. It has served me very well.

I like the lighting they have. They need customer service.

1 Like

I know it is very sad. You come ask questions and you never come back around. Sometimes feedback stuff is a bunch of BS. I did see where they responded to you.

no-- I am not commercial-- I got my gift a week ago… don’t know where you heard this…?

i never heard that or said you were. the comment you replied to was a reply to someone else.

Still running a 6in. Going on for 4 years. @VIVOSUN looking at another one.