VIVOSUN Rewarding Feedback

We’re delighted to see our customers sharing their thoughts on our products and services. Thank you for your suggestions! 💚

We’ll continue collecting valuable ideas from you twice a month! Our followers who provide constructive comments will be picked to receive 1000 points from the site. And for the best feedback that has been truly adopted, we’ll give 4200 points! !:partying_face::clap:

Please stay tuned and keep sharing your perspectives with us!

5 Likes

I use your house style tents and all 3 have busted under negative pressure in the corners. The product isn’t bad but the stitching definitely needs some more attention to compete with the bigger brands. I have a 4x8 4x4 and 5x5 all with the same issues so id say its a consistent problem. If that could be fixed I wouldn’t have a problem recommending the brand to others. If it helps any its always a corner that bust first and always like 1st time under any negative pressure even slowly building up to 3 it popped corner stitching on my 4x8 with a t6 cloudline fan

7 Likes

We’ll keep working on it.

2 Likes

The stitching around my zippers coming undone on my 4x4.

2 Likes

Have 2 aerowave oscillating fans. Both no longer oscillate, and one stopped working all together. Used for 2 grows

4 Likes

sounds like products i dont need in my life

Well keep working on it …LMAO !!?

4 Likes

The AC infinity I have is smaller, but the quality is there. I don’t understand why Vivosun wouldn’t wanna be more competitive

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice! :+1:

1 Like

I’ve got 2 ac infinity oscillating fans that work perfectly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

@VIVOSUN buy the new AC Infinity Fan model & reverse engineer that fan.

1 Like

I have a vs-1000 and it is a great light for vegging. It has good light coverage to keep little guys happy.

2 Likes