Hello from VIVOSUN

Dear all,

We at VIVOSUN are passionate growers. We founded VIVOSUN over ten years ago in Los Angeles and have become the leading online retailer of indoor gardening products because we know what it takes to be a successful grower. Our products are designed to ensure that everyone can grow like a professional, regardless of experience. Our unique, patented technology simplifies the science of growing, and our line of smart products creates the perfect environment for any plant.

At our LA headquarters, we continue to test and refine our products so we can offer the quality our customers expect. We pursue design and quality backed by the highest knowledge in material sciences that ensure our customers the best results. Simply, we love what we grow. Our products include Grow tents, Grow lights, Ventilation & other accessories.

WHO ARE WE FOR
VIVOSUN is for grow-it yourself who want to grow what they love. They demand the highest quality experience that makes growing their own easy no matter what their skill level. Together, we create a better growing culture.

OUR BRAND POSITION
We are revolutionizing indoor growing for all people. These values act as filters and inspiration for any brand touchpoint. These collective values define how we interact with the world.

We’re so happy to meet all of you. We want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of where they come from or who they are—your experience means a lot to us, and we hope we can offer a space for you to continue doing what you love, and to share that with new friends.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you here!

BTW, we set an exclusive 12% off code “OG12” for all OG members. Don’t forget to use it when placing the order.

Best regards,
VIVOSUN

54 Likes

Welcome @VIVOSUN to overgrow I’m a fan of your products currently using your inline fans and have been a great product in the garden

6 Likes

What a coincidence lol I was just looking for a new led

5 Likes

Viva La VivoSun@
Happy OG greetings!

Grow4th!!!

3 Likes

Been using your 1750gph/102 watt air pump for my compost teas for the last year and happy with the unit! Been trouble free plug in and brew! Was using your 1k watt metal halide bulbs for years before switching to led and was always happy with the results! Def enjoyed running your products as long as I found the competitive price point with it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Vivosun.

I have a pair of your pruning trimmers that I quite like.

It has survived 5 harvests.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @VIVOSUN hope you discover how wonderful OG’ERS are & how much we appreciate honest, quality vendors !

Can’t wait to test out some new equipment from your company this summer.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @VIVOSUN , glad you could come join us. I have and still use some of your products. They have treated me well. Happy to have you with us.

4 Likes

@VIVOSUN

welcome aboard! love your pumps.

2 Likes

Welcome Vivo, have some of your stuff. Still going strong years later! :v:

2 Likes

I just got some of your grow gear in the mail! You guys rock!. @VIVOSUN
Paws

3 Likes

Welcome,
Have and using your products…:v:

3 Likes

Hi @VIVOSUN! I love your stuff! Welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Welcome @VIVOSUN I run 3 of your tents and all of them are using your exhaust fans. I also use the crap out of my vivosun grinder, I loved it so much I got 5 of them for friends, love the no slip grip on them.

2 Likes

Welcome @VIVOSUN to OG and as a sponsor. You have a nice line of products.

1 Like

@VIVOSUN fashionably late to the party… lol…jk. Welcome to the best damn community in town!

4 Likes

Welcome @VIVOSUN, about time you got here! I have two of your tents and they have served me well. Glad you are on Overgrow
:grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Hi VIVOSUN!

I’m looking for a powerful quiet exhaust fan with speed control. Do you have anything like that?

3 Likes

Albeit loud I still use one of your 4" exhaust fans. Welcome and looking forward to seeing you guys around here.

2 Likes

Peace All and Welcome @VIVOSUN I dont have nor have I tried any of Ur products but if Ur for this community then Ur ok with me. Stay safe. :fist:t5:
Peace

1 Like