VIVOSUN Questionnaire--your answer helps us better

I can say with a good bit of certainty commercial growers aren’t using vivosun kit, it’s budget minded home growers. Your tents are fine, your fans are hit or miss on the quality, fortunately amazon is good about returns/exchanges but even when they work they only last about a year, lots of your smaller kits fine too from scissors to trellis nets to air pumps, I’ve even used one of your 600w hps/mh lights without issue. Just fix your inline fans, like copy ac infinity or something idk.

7 Likes

EXACTLY! Well put!!!

3 Likes

I guess my answers weren’t logged. I didn’t get that screen. It asked to verify the answers and after that I closed the window. I ever saw another option.

1 Like

Please DM us your information, will send you our gift box~

Please DM us your shipping information, will send you our gift box~

1 Like

Please DM us the shipping information, will send you our gift box~

1 Like

We will not get any personal information, if you don’t mind, please DM us with your shipping information, we will send our gift box

Thanks all the same, please share your shipping information, we will also send you our gift box~

1 Like

Ohh what kinda of stuff is in the box? @VIVOSUN

1 Like

gift box

7 Likes

Is the gift box for certain participants or all? I also filled out the survey @VIVOSUN

1 Like

that excludes non-commercial growers who just sell a little bit. i used to grown and didn’t sell much, but i did sell some when it got close to payday and i was broke. i actually had friends come over, took their money, and drove around for 20 minutes with the bag in my pocket before coming back and delivering it from “the guy”.

3 Likes

Well did the survey honestly! Kinda felt wierd putting other brand names in the survey for some of my gear I run but it’s what I got. Still love my vivosun products I do have in my mix (tent and some growbags) always looking forward to what u guys have around the corner to better the grows @VIVOSUN! Hope the survey helps to target our needs better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah looks like we should have complained more about the survey that seems to have caught @VIVOSUN attention

Haha I wasn’t too worried until I saw the great merch box they are giving out!

1 Like

Sorry, we picked at random. Don’t worry, a new giveaway is coming, and the prize is our new product~

6 Likes

We appreciate the giveaways @VIVOSUN. I pretty much never win these things so I was not surprised but it’s always fun to participate. Thanks.

3 Likes

Ultimately, I think a good 1 or 2 part nutrient line would be nice. Using maxibloom has been great, but I wouldn’t mind trying something else…bit I’m certainly not buying 12 bottles of juices and tonics…lol.

1 Like

This is because you are always a winner in our books @DougDawson !

4 Likes

Oh okay, thanks for the opportunity @VIVOSUN!

2 Likes