VIVOSUN survey - your opinion matters to us

Yes , indoor grower for a few years , cheap reliable simple products is what I’m after : )

1 Like

Iam an indoor grower for close to 20 years

I use you in-line fans and have tried your filters

I like your fans because they are reasonably priced and work every well

Ty for being a sponsor here
Paps

1 Like

2 years indoor and outdoor, 2 flower tents, veg tent and seedling tent. I like your tents more than gorilla tents. No light leaks!

Are you an indoor grower? Yes

How long have you been growing indoors? First time grower.

What kind of growing products do you want? A shorter carbon filter and fan to fit inside my small tent😁

1 Like

Survey filled out

This alone kinda shows me they care about us home growers

2 Likes

For sure I’m most hyped about the aerolight I’m gonna by a few when my early retirement comes in lol

Are you an indoor grower?
Yes
How long have you been growing indoors?
5 yrs
What kind of growing products do you want?
Bar lights, fans, filters, that are real built and warrantied at an affordable price
In order to provide our customers with better products.
We hope you can fill out the survey
Done
:evergreen_tree:

Filled out the thing.

Short and sweet

Did the survey… nowhere to enter details lol

Took the survey.

I havent tried any vivosun products yet. I am looking to add another tent with a full loadout so I may buy a vivosun product or two in the future.

That might be a tough one.

1 Like

Yes I am an inside grower
I have been growing ~5 yrs
Auto water systems for soil fabric pots

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I’ve been growing indoors seriously for only a few months but have tried a unsuccessful grow last year. I began my grow journey to help my father who has cancer.

I have to give a semi snide answer for the last one an say a properly working tent :person_shrugging:. I won’t lie I’m not impressed with @VIVOSUN products so far, however I’m more then happy to admit I’m wrong if the products have improved an if I’m lucky enough to win

I have completed the survey but i don’t know if I need to post it here too but here’s my info ;

“Are you an indoors grower”.?

Yes. I started growing circa 2005/6, then i had to move house and i started back up circa 2011’ - and been continuous since then.
I have plants at all ages n stages and I enjoy variety so I grow many different cultivars, i have a few tents, but im only using a cheapo 4x 4 tent just now. & a wee cupboard.
Both are on a 12/12 schedule.

I haven’t tried anything yet from Vivosun - maybe your new light will be great for my wee ‘Budbox’ 75 75 100 tent .?!

I need a new pair of trimming scissors :scissors: and at the moment I am not using a carbon filter - i don’t think i need it - ( my bud just doesn’t stink - whilst growing .) but it stinks :mask: once i start harvesting etc …?!
And i would like some decent ‘saucers’ for holding bigger pots ( cloth pots and air pots etc -5/7 gallon for example.?!.)

Thanks @VIVOSUN ,for the chance to try some of your products …!

Gaz

@VIVOSUN - once we hit the link and do the survey are there additional steps to be registered for the “mystery prize”

1 Like

Hi guys, I grow both indoor and outdoor, I started out 31 years ago, I like reasonably priced high quality gear, bang for the buck is really important to me, too bad they changed the old black and yellow Lighthouse Hydro tents, those were a steal for the price, as good as Gorilla for less than half the price. Thanks for the opportunity @VIVOSUN :pray:

Done! :crossed_fingers:

Can you please tell us when you will be selecting the lucky five answers?

Could you also please give us a hint as to what’s in the mystery box? The suspense is just eating at me :rofl:

2 Likes