Hey Fam! We Need Your Help!

Your experience means the world to us, and we want to make things even better for YOU! 💚 That’s why we’re inviting you to share your thoughts and feedback in our quick Questionnaire.

Click the link below to join and share your thoughts! Let’s grow together 🌱👇
https://form.typeform.com/to/CrE0oTJG

8 Likes

Done! I have purchased two of your smart tents and exhaust/smart hubs, lights,…etc. I enjoy the fair pricing of your products and your customer service/shipping methods have been improved since my very first purchase. Thanks for showing up here at OverGrow.com!!!

3 Likes

Done as well… I also have a bunch of Vivosun stuff, from fans to controllers, love the stuff!

I’d really like to see a 4x4 wiring setup that could be strapped to the top bars of a tent, and provide a power drop in each corner. Any chance of something like that ever happening?

Cheers!

2 Likes

eveytime i look at vivosun stuff my add space is is littered with vivosun and it putts me off.
Thats an automatic exclusion in my book.

1 Like

I have a vivosun grow tent from 2015 still going strong no zipper issues and 2018 vivosun 400w MH/HPS dimmable always reliable…btw if you guys want to send me a free automated grow cabinet I won’t complain haha

3 Likes

I like this suggestion!

I own one I’ve your tents and lights and ph pen
Heat pad
I really like your line of products I