Vivosun × Seedsman Giveaway

We’re teaming up with @Seedsman for an epic giveaway!!!
:boom:Don’t miss your chance to grow with us!!
The giveaway ends on September 30th.
https://www.seedsman.com/us-en/vivosun-x-seedsman-giveaway

14 Likes

How about Canada ah?

3 Likes

Odds of winning

The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. In the case of a giveaway where reward levels are also defined it becomes a skill contest where you gain rewards by taking steps in the contest to earn the number of points associated with each reward level.

Basically you need us to advertise for you. the more we advertise the higher our chance of winning.

No free lunch but thanks
:awehigh:

6 Likes

It’s the US and Europe only. We hope to include you in our next round. Thanks for the support! :green_heart:

Nothing for Australia either again¡!!!

If you are Canadian, please contact me! We have gifts for you! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Yeah @VIVOSUN how about us growers in the Southern Hemisphere, we use your gear.

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity, maybe luck is on my side this time around

Awesome giveaway!

lol could you please pick a worse seedbank?? :white_circle: :label: :wastebasket: :clown_face: :partying_face:

So:

@vivosun was kind enough to send me this at no cost or obligation. I don’t even have to make this post if I don’t want to.

But what’s in the box you ask?

I dunno I haven’t opened it yet. Let’s see.

Well it looks like some pretty nice swag. I’m not going to take pictures of all of it like stickers and some other stuff like a banner I’m not sure what I’m going to do with. But it’s loaded with stuff.

It actually came in two packages there was so much.

But, they sent me some things I will actually use which is amazing. There’s a T-shirt made of like golf material that I will actually wear.

Then there’s this:

With a hoodie I will actually wear.

But by far my favorite is the mug:

Really the only thing they didn’t send me was pants.

Awesome thing to get in the mail. I got a notification saying I got a package I didn’t remember ordering (we order a lot of packages) and found this lovely surprise.

Thanks Vivosun!

8 Likes

That’s awesome of them!

How come vivosun DOESNT have stickers like mars hydro or spider farmer or vipar spectra?

Not even for sale in the merch dept. On the vivosun website??

WE WANT VIVOSUN STICKERS!!!

ive spent at least a thousand dollars or more on vivosun and not one single sticker!!!

Purchased 1 light from spider farmer and got stickers
Purchased 4 lights from mars hydro and got stickers every time
Purchased 1 big light from Viparspectra and got stickers
Purchased 1 4x4x80 tent, 1 2x4x70 tent, 2 6in. Filters, 2 6in. fans, 4 100w lights, 4 6in oscillating fans, 5 gallon, 10 gallon, 25 gallon bags…BUT NOT ONE SINGLE VIVO SUN STICKER

This is my only disappointment with vivosun and i hope they see this and correct it soon!!!

@VIVOSUN

1 Like

I got stickers

2 Likes

It looks like (from their post) the canadians can get stickers…but not on the US page…as far as i can tell…and im bout to triple check!!!

1 Like

I just checked…and saw the swag box

The swag bag comes with a “thank you card” but no stickers

I saw the hoodie and hat and shirt for sale individually and even buttons/badges …
NO STICKERS ON US WEBSITE

1 Like

No company is perfect. I’ve liked almost everything I’ve gotten from VivoSun. There are things I’m not 100% on – like the lights I have with the little fan in the middle. I think the lights themselves are fine, not top-end, but they certainly work well, are adjustable via the app – and overall easy to use – even if the little fan in the middle seems way under-powered.

I’ll also give their customer service team a thumbs up. I had some issues with zippers leaking light and although I had to work customer service a bit (their first offer was abysmal), they ultimately sent me a free replacement tent.

I’d totally sport some VivoSun stickers in my VivoSun 4x4s, lol. What value do their tents, lights, humidifiers, dehumidifies, etc, etc have if we don’t get lots of stickers. Our true currency ;).

4 Likes

Exactly my point!!!

Ive got a mirror with all my 420 related product stickers but how can i advertise for vivosun!?!?

1 Like