Wet or Dry Nutrients?

I’m pretty much 99% dry. Only wet I use is yucca, molasses, some liquid kelp, and some liquid silica

1 Like

yes im currently using maxibloom for all stages of growth, no grow. lucas formula 1 part. gonna try this megacrop tho, i have 4 plants growing in 16oz cups so i’m gonna do side by side with the 2

1 Like

@Bloomspect6 you can make any ratio you’d like really, maxibloom and jacks pro can be mixed to very similar ratios as the 2 part lucas formula. megacrop is a 1 part specifically formulated for cannabis and works out to 3.4 cents per gallon, 2000 gallons for $55 + shipping. liquid nutrients you are mostly paying for water and the labels.

1 Like

Greenleaf Nutes is having a promotion right now, you can get a 230 gram bag for the cost of shipping. Promo code MEGACROPpromo

yes friend, i’ve used my sample bag long ago! :slight_smile: kind of waiting for him to get a canadian distributor because shipping costs to canada are prohibitive (i think more than the cost of the $55 bag itself) - free sample bag was $9.50 USD shipping to canada,

edit : large bag is $45 USD shipping to canada. total cost would be $130 CAD plus import duties - still not bad - maybe i can drop ship to my friend across the border

1 Like

Yeah, only $2.77 to California…

so far so good with the megacrop I’m using it in one tent & gh in the other but not the same age or the same strain megacrop dissolves in my tap water really well

2 Likes

High Nitrogen, no burn!

1 Like

I been using DRY …and it seems to be working out

Doing Hydro …5gal buckets
Masterblend 4-18-38
5 gal water: 12 gms Masterblend, 12 gms Cal. Nitrate, 6 gms Mag. Sulfate

2 Likes

i’m almost out of maxibloom. was going to order megacrop but shipping is kind of expensive from the states and my kids birthdays coming up. i’ll either get some more maxibloom for now or try out jacks if i can find a small bag locally

I have used primarily dry nutrients throughout the decades I have been growing.
I have tried several wet varieties of fertilizers. But I always go back to dry.

FWIW,
My preferred wet fertilizer is Dyna Gro Foliage Pro.

My favorite dry nutrients are Jacks.

2 Likes