What American and Canadian seeds and where to buy?

Hello everybody !

I’m from Europe and only know good strains, breeders and seedbank, from Europe.

But I dream when I see the strains you post there and would like to try some Canadian and American good genetics.

1. Please anyone can appoint me to good strains or breeders ? I ordered yet some Bodhi and Greent Point seeds stuff but they are to many strains to choose, so if anyone had good experiences with some strains and can point me them I say a big thank you.

2. I’m searching good Canadian and American seedbanks to, because European seedbanks Don’t have some strains I want. Do you know some that send with track number ?

Now my participation if it can help :slight_smile:

Seedbanks
- Alchimia. They are serious and replace the seeds when more than 20% didn’t germinate
- Seedsman : I had a great experience with them to and they have different breeders to offer than Alchimia

Breeders

• my little experience point me to some strains of : Cannabiogen, Ace seeds, Ripper seeds, Mr. Nice seeds, female seeds. But I didn’t try 1% of the strains on the marcket and they are a lot of breeders with good reputation.

Strains that worked for me

• Karma : Josh D (I search the biker kush V2 or V1, because the postman last the lost pack on internet and it’s sold out everywhere in Europe)
  • Rare Dankness : scott’s og,
  • DNA : holy grail kush, OG18, kushberry, (I search kosher kush but it’s sold out everywhere)
  • chocolate zkittles,
  • chocolate cream,
  • critical pineapple,
  • jack47,
  • keylimepie x dosido,
  • wifi43 x purple punch,
  • purple punch x dosido
  • brain cake,
  • cream mandarine,
  • bubblegummer,
  • critical soma,
  • heavents fruit,
  • deep chunk,
  • white wtrawberry skunk,
  • black bomb,
  • critical kush,
  • critical lemon,
  • dreamberry,
  • sexbud,
  • grapefruit,
  • the white og,
  • purple puch dosido,
  • malawi,
  • panama,
  • killerA5haze
  • panama x malawi
  • bubba hash
  • C5 x kali china
  • nevil haze (cut original) x panama
  • Haribo,
  • liberty haze,
  • vanilla kush,
  • blue cheese,
  • somango47,
  • banana cake,
  • tangilato
  • superchoco
  • lemon og candy
  • clone only : amnesia core, gsc thin mint, Blueberry haze, grune hessin, nebula haze

Thank you and all the best everybody !

13 Likes

USA try @bogseeds I’m growing out some sour strawberry and its turning out to be one of the top 20 plants I ever grew

Canada i use jordan of the islands. But there are many.

For American trying grealblake genetics or Oregon elite seeds

4 Likes

Thank you very much

Yes bogseeds seem to have great things

All the best

2 Likes

For those in USA please email me for direct sales. Bogland72@gmail.com

2 Likes

am currently growing bogs blue kush check it out if you like in grow room diaries …

2 Likes