What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

dat lil one hitter looks nice, we all know its the weed too.

1 Like

https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/auto-flowering-seeds/phoenix-cannabis-seeds/big-yield-auto-feminised-seeds

1 Like

Gorilla Crush
Strongest smoke I’ve had this year like WOW 2 hits off the steamroller I’m higher than I was off a whole blunt of :ghost: this morning time to break out the bats and savor this shit

10 Likes

Sleepy Monkey…

22 Likes

Not sure yet what I am going to fire up today, I have Big Nosed Kate sitting next to me, giving me a smile and a :wink: So I think I may start with that :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Tester of purple Thai. Buds are very oily. Still needs a few week cure for the top shelf. Nice woodsy smoke, soaring vivid buz, sweet mango aftertaste and Like sandalwood insense lingering in the air.

22 Likes

13 Likes

Happy Ascension Day all (or Fathers Day,as we call it)…

15 Likes

Happy world Bee day. 1 out 3 bites of food we eat came from the help of bees.

5 Likes

Happy father’s day bro! Make 'em slave for you today! lol

4 Likes

Enjoy the bud and your father day

4 Likes

Greenrebelfarms lemon gas which is (lemon Thai x sump gas ) x 91 chem Uploading: CE13E110-2C06-4A26-8B5E-F8EC6884A20B.jpeg…

9 Likes

Wow, I had no idea it was that. How are you liking it? I may have to look at his stuff. Can’t buy for a while but I like knowing what’s going on. It looks like nice bud bro. Good work. peace

3 Likes

Socal Al. Albert walker × L.A. Cat piss.
Skunky, diesely goodness.

12 Likes

Jungle Spice x Black Domina

13 Likes

Hay @GMan if you want I got you covered my brother
I crossed it with @Bigun huck bx pollen so it should be interesting there’s plenty

3 Likes

ColombianGoldxPanamaRed. Chopped with the Jungle Spice. Dried properly and stored in a plastic bag. Light, predictable high. Repeated back of the mouth tastes of Wasabi.

4 Likes

Bong’n in the garden, super silver haze.

@Kakalak :astonished: Nice!

9 Likes

how… is… that…? (i creepily said, while drooling wildly!)

where’s my handkerchief…? forgot what i was doing for a moment there, excuse me…

regards,

3 Likes

Eyes Pied Shut = Grape Pie X Shut Eye

23 Likes