What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

The leaves tastes like pepper.

16 Likes

Bloody Monster.
Frankenstein X DBHP.

20 Likes

Getting started. Tasty. My finish needs to be better. Taste like orange flavors.

11 Likes

Orange gogi and bubble

17 Likes

now that’s a cool idea

4 Likes

GSC Purp pheno. Its had a good 6-8 month cure.

16 Likes

Gorilla cookies. :older_man::owl::sunglasses:

25 Likes

Good Morning OG…have a nice WE all

18 Likes

Wake and bake.

Nice flavors.

15 Likes

This is what I am smoking now, Zkittelz, this one is the “Whorlly” plant from my last grow. Only has a 3 week cure on it, but I am out of weed… Still a little harsh, and the flavors have not developed yet. Small buds, lazy trim job, but I think they are gorgeous! Same creeper “knock you gonads in the dirt” head space.

^^^^^^^^
That was 2 weeks ago.Been smoking off that jar for 2 weeks and I could swear the flavor got noticeably better every day, until all of a sudden I did a bowl and thought "damn that tastes good.

Last night I put about a 1/4 oz in a jar and put the rest back in the Grove bag to continue curing. Rolled up a small doobie so I could get a proper taste. Damn it was good. So at a 5 week cure this batch is doing really well, cant wait to see the Grove bag stuff after a few more weeks.

9 Likes

Passing through Costa Rica on our way back home to Nicaragua and borders got closed due to a huge storm so what better time to visit the old plug… he never disappoints

Purple Zkittlez

Stinky and sticky :fire:

25 Likes

Some outdoor Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb from last summer.

20 Likes

Not near as nice of view but orange sunshine from @50State

18 Likes

Good choice👍

3 Likes

Happy 420! Morning A few more days and this jar is gone. When your having fun it goes fast. One Love

13 Likes

You smoke the jar too?! Savage :crazy_face: lol

7 Likes

A Purple Kush cross from last year’s harvest…

14 Likes

Served

11 Likes

New pipe.

13 Likes

Skittlez auto, really like this strain, potent……nice :blush:

16 Likes