What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

It has a sharp but gentle skunky citrus flavour/smell. The high is strong and up, pleasant but always leaves me a little tired on the come down.

I’ve had a bunch of phenos and they’ve either been variations on those terps or a bit more fruity. Most were good on structure and high but lacked taste.

Honestly the best one looked crap. Stretchy and loose, but the flavour was exceptional (grapefruit lavender) and the high euphoric and energetic. Sadly I let it go thinking I’d find a better example, but did not.

4 Likes

Some Bodhi’s Bing this morning. Feel like the local pizza place tried to poison me haha. Nice narcotic indica buzz on this to take the edge off. Strange structure I assume leans towards ‘fat cherry’.

19 Likes

Some Forum Stomper F2 in the dynavap under the tree we named ‘Yulia Child’ hohoho. Merry 4:20!

11 Likes

How you like those dynavap been really thinking of scooping one @Garden-Buddy

@DesertHeartGardens i love the Dynavap with an induction coil, i use it like a one hitter, burns through less material than our Pax 3. Nice to sip on here and there while putzin around.

It isn’t for everyone though; if you let it heat too long it combusts(more likely on a fresh charged coil) not a problem using a torch lighter, so if you’re easily distracted that could be an issue. Can also be a burn hazard if you drop it, or the cap falls off. Lastly, i wouldnt recommend it if you like longer sessions with lots of herb, but its perfect for little sips here and there, and doesnt keep roasting your stuff between hits.

I got mine while they were doing a buy one get one sale.

5 Likes

PXP x gsd f5 been in the jar a few of months. Really good plant indoors or outdoors, this is the top from indoor, im getting ready to fire this mutha up.:peace_symbol:

17 Likes

20 Likes

Awesome Bud
Where did u get this F5?
Im running the F2 from OG preserv seed run

2 Likes

From http://www.hempdepot.ca

They’re under bean hoarder. Released maybe 7-8 years ago. I got to try @Oldtimerunderground s run and its good stuff.

2 Likes

Pink raspberry @ShitSeeds

21 Likes

ssdd bx #5 pheno

20 Likes

Mmmmm I have a pack of those ssdd, Im waiting patiently for spring. That nug looks delicious.

1 Like

How’s that pink raspberry taste? high? I have a pack that was yelling at me last time I was ruffling through the regs.

3 Likes

Tester bud from lower branch of Bruce Banner 3 auto by DarkOwl Genetics.( Bruce Banner 3 x Forum Stomper).

Has been hang drying for about 13 days, a couple more days and I will buck to jars and then dry trim. This bud still not fully dried but has the strawberry kush flavor already :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I really like it nice upbeat high the smells and tastes are through the roof. It’s been curing for several months and the raspberry smell is definitely there.
I’d say if your sitting on a pack of these you won’t be disappointed with the end results.

4 Likes

THAT is a fine example of a well used grinder. You definitely got you money out of that one! Hehe.

2 Likes

That’s just 1 of several laying around . I like the new one I got in last years secret Santa gift box working at getting it covered in crystal .

3 Likes

Yussss… nice work Shiska! Pink Raspberry was a very nice little seed to pop. I hope more people open their packs soon. Lots of freebies out there.

2 Likes

I think my freebie pack was Raw Thoughts if I remember correctly.i have that and Texada Timewarp from you. Plus a couple of those beautiful Buddahs Cane beans.

2 Likes

Thanks wished I’d kept a mom in the clone shuffle she got grew out a second time and was lost. By my error of not cloning her again . Happens so often should almost have a dedicated mom room so once there in that space they stay and not get moved to flower.

1 Like