What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Raw Thoughts was a flop for some reason, but we all know Buddhas Cane is my masterpiece. And of course the Texada Timewarp is an absolute classic!

@ShiskaberrySavior I think we all go through that mom-room feeling at least once a year lol

2 Likes

It’s been happening more often for me I’d shut down for the summer keeping only a few plants going go to start back up and no grape pie no ogah no orange goji what the F ?

No clue how I managed that stoner move I’m blaming it on .

1 Like

Ah, I see. So you gave me you shitty ShitSeeds then?
Hawhaw.

1 Like

Let me rephrase… SALES were a FLOP, but the strain is a gem, of course lol
I wouldnt give away anything I know might hurt my Shit brand lol

I look forward to seeing someone in here smoking on the next freebies - Blackout Bobby x Superfreak (Unnamed) and I have very, ahem, high hopes for those.

2 Likes

Where can I find your gear?

1 Like

Incoming message. Dont wanna hijack this thread for personal gain.

1 Like

You won’t be disappointed some killer smoke in all the phenos I’ve found holy did an amazing job on those beans @Greenfingers :grin:

It’s overcast and chilly here at the moment, so I think some Street Heat will be a good start for today. Now understand, I’m just doing this to build some appetite for breakfast. This isn’t for the sake of pure hedonistic pleasure, my friends, nope, I gotta eat something!

I like the bowl of the bong to be at least vaguely level when I load it. (Sometimes I’m vaguely level too. HA!) The thing on the left is a bowl rack (12 gauge copper wire) I bent one night to facilitate levelity. It works okay, but just okay. (I was undoubtedly High as fuck copy when I made it, and it ain’t broke so I ain’t “fixin’” it! :rofl: )

The thing in the center is a square siding nail from a house built in the late 19th century that I tore down in the mid-1970s. I use it to stir the bowl when it’s afire, and to help empty it when said bowl is sadly down to ashes.

I pretty much smoke alone (the wife no longer indulges), and while it’s pure affectation, I like to use waxed hemp rather than a lighter to light the bong. And yeah, I use a lighter to light the hemp. I buy the hemp by the roll and wrap it around that clothes pin. It’s American made (not sure about the clothes pin), possibly by stoners, and I feel good about supporting our own.

Edit: that bowl, of course, is now gone. You don’t need to see the sad, gray, dead remains.

10 Likes

Mac stomper tonight’s smoke.

22 Likes

Some Massalachia(Mass Super Skunk x Appalachia) last night courtesy of @vernal

34 Likes

Today will start out with Afgoo, harvested Sept. 4. First taste. I believe it’s gonna be yummy!

I have my first “regular” pilates session today. Had an evaluation last week and I think it actually helped my shoulder impingement (aka - torn rotator cuff). So here’s my question for you, do you believe a sparky sativa dominant hybrid is the appropriate selection for today’s event? HA!

19 Likes

Blueberry Yum Yum. Such a fun buzz. Great smoke for starting the evening - going to the bar, show, concert or out to dinner. Stuff makes me want to dance, go bug random strangers and get into trouble. But it’s not racy at all Starts out chill then matures into this ridiculous fun buzz. One of my top 5 favorites of all time.

2 Likes

Jack Frost x PT. Sadly, the dregs of my last jar. Tasty as hell still. Really a curious taste on exhale. Some spice. Lavender?
Strong stuff. Seems most I grow is strong anymore. Not claiming my skills. More like solid genetics. Everything so far from Genus Seeds, formerly Generic Seeds. Need to order more of what i didn’t clone. If it sounds like I’m pimpin these seeds, I am. Good $ too @ GLG.

Commercially grown Lava Cake. Hard to pass up at $69/oz.

16 Likes

Garlic Dog from crickets and cicadas seeds. Pure garlic onion funk!

18 Likes

Mmm garlic onion funk @Radicle_Reefer looks killer bob is on my list of breeders of must try’s @Radicle_Reefer

1 Like

Just look at that beautiful bud/photograph! Super photo IMO!

1 Like

Medical Mamba

22 Likes

Pine tar kush tonight really tasty .

Came to me pre rolled or I’d post a pic of the bud .

14 Likes

You bought it???

1 Like