What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Honestly, I’m kind of a stoner. (…kind of… HA!) This is from last year’s crop. I believe its Fatso, but really I’m not sure. Here’s a little more honesty about myself - getting high has become a full-time avocation since I retired, none of this half-assed/part-time/pussy-footin’ around/kind-of-a-stoner shit, and clearly I didn’t designate what’s what for some of my crop. Oops. Didn’t make the same mistake for this years crop (for the most part). Even without having hit this particular bud, I know from personal experience this shit does what it’s supposed to!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

15 Likes

Too lazy n stoned to take pics , sorry .

After getting done with my up potting tonight I put on last nights ufc fights and rolled a joint of Animal Mints a friend grew . I have had it 2 days but it was way wet . It is now down to 58 percent and I rolled one .

Great taste very smooth quick quick high . Very up pleasant high. Didn’t take much , 1/4 of joint . Smiley happy buzz , calming too .

Certainly nice bud , grower did a good job on it

5 Likes

ssdd bx pheno 4

23 Likes

whats ssdd? looks fire!

im sitting here smoking some premie bud i harvested way too early because i didnt have anything on deck. wish i was smoking whatever ssdd is. looks waaay better

3 Likes

@Gonzo, actually at Pacific Seed Bank. I’m been surprisingly happy with the gear from there.

1 Like

Sunshine DayDream by Bodhi originally but those buds came from seeds made by resident seed artist @HolyAngel :+1:

8 Likes

This year’s Bay Dream. I refer to this plant as “red legs.” You can see why in the second picture. Buds are somewhat airy, and nicely stony.

After this, the grandson and I are going to have dim sum at one of Mrs. mota and my favorite dim sum restaurants, Saigon Seafood Harbor. It’s weird a Chinese restaurant would be named Saigon Harbor, since that’s actually in Viet Nam, but whatever, the food is awesome!

13 Likes

Hi there,

I’m smoking a Colombian “skunk”, who gets here through the rivers of the amazon forest, river people bring it hidden on their fish boats from Suriname or the Guyanas. It is sold for around $4 (USD) a gram, and it’s pretty strong… high on cbd, super couch lock.

Unfortunately, I’m out of home grown cannabis, but time is ticking… =)

Have a great one, people!

8 Likes

I don’t even know where to start on the menu early Santa gifts galore . Tis the season Merry Christmas everyone.

14 Likes

Unicorn poop from my homie. Smells like gas, gunpowder and maybe a red scented marker? Haha I should learn terpenese lol

18 Likes

I am starting to smoke some “Samples”

And 100% I’ll start with the Un-named dooby in a pouch of Trichomes
4 NEW flavours @ShiskaberrySavior
Thats a big Thanks bro

12 Likes

Mac Stomper
Never had

2 Likes

First for me too. Lots of press on Mac.

2 Likes

I have Mac

Not Mac Stomper

1 Like

Here is some hash I put in my dynavap a few minutes ago. I got the little coil accessory so I can just put straight hash in there without having to sandwich it in flower. The hash is a mixture of the trim from a few different strains I grew. I prefer vaping flower in my Arizer but this is kind of fun and can hit pretty hard.

5 Likes

I like the Mac stomper it’s pretty decent smoke.

2 Likes

Trying some WCT tonight gonna have to find out the abreaction on those initials . Definitely a nice smooth smoke.

2 Likes

Its amazing how quickly a strain like MAC, gets tried in so many trials.
Mac 1 sounds delish @Jetdro. At heart I’ m always leaning towards sativas.
Our talk started on smoke for pain. curiosity got the buds flying

Cheers

1 Like

that’s a mean looking joint you have there.

7 Likes

What Joint? More like a stick of dynomite

4 Likes