What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

This morning were gonna wake n bake with some Humboldt Dream.

14 Likes

This morning it’ll be Lemon Kush for me. Harvested October 7, it’s a fine smoke already and only getting better! I better get to grindin’.

14 Likes

Roof 95 don’t know much about this strain but the smoke is good the buzz upbeat nice taste I know I’ve smoked this before under a different name but drawing a blank right now.

10 Likes

![image|368x500]
(upload://l4DvTbobgqU2isNvpW6jOojGBn.jpeg)

Some wedding cake

2 Likes

Some hash

from some larf

18 Likes

Larf? As in I’m larfin’ my ass off? :rofl: I’m unfamiliar with the term… Help an old man… Pleeze…

1 Like

@mota, Acronym escapes me now, but basically its Popcorn Buds, loose and airy, from the bottom of the plant

4 Likes

Yes, correct!
:joy:

4 Likes

Today I am bongin’ some Purple Chem. This bud is really nice, it is multi-purpose nugg: It is extremely relaxing, but not heavy, allowing me to remain productive and not dragging me down physically. It causes strong tingly body sensations and also causes my eyes to feel puffy. :blush: I’m loving these nuggs more than 99% of anything else I have tried: Top 10, for sure.

Proliferous amounts of good sized nuggets with great bag appeal and a super body stone; I wish I had kept a clone.

17 Likes

Great to see this stuff (roof ‘95) pulled out, from the past. I was also a first-timer this year… it would be nice to know how-old the seed was. (TH Seeds)
Wish I knew where I had “stashed” the rest of her Seeds…
This is the only whoa me of the season

1 Like

Blueberry muffin with giraffe puncher hash

10 Likes

Dirty 30 tonight

18 Likes

I’m trying Gorilla Glue 4
Gelato
Animal Mints

Bud is over moist drying it before smoking more of it

14 Likes

A clump of very sticky GMO. Gotta build some appetite prior to building a BLT for dinner.

19 Likes

Never had gmo hear it is good

1 Like

Bad Dawg freebies Ma Gooey x Sunshine #4. Outdoor. 2 month cure. Greasy. Gooey as can be. Mucks up my grinder quick. My 3rd MG cross. Every one is hard hitting. Hard to keep a joint going too. Some really sedative quality to it. Not “dessert” weed, not fancy flavor or smell. Kind of a foul, heavy taste, but not unpleasant. Not much to look at.

15 Likes

Sounds amazing, where’d ya get the seeds?

Nice…
I was scouting for that bud structure everywhere :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Now it is Animal Mints with Gelato rosin coating

14 Likes

Of course, the problem with my plan is I find GMO very roll-you-up-and-toss-you-into-the-corner-for-a-while stony. Dinner got made. Eventually. That little time out, that must be why I enjoyed it so much. HA! Fucking GMO! Pot leaf hopper

2 Likes