What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Is that the one in the snapbag with black packaging looked real official given away and made by you a couple months ago ?

1 Like

MAC1 taken @ 75 days

34 Likes

Almost! That pack is the BX1.
This StarShine #2 pictured is the sister to the father of that exact BX1 line. And the SSDD F2 #1 pictured is the mom of the BX1 line :wink:

3 Likes

Nice! No touching near the eyeballs.

1 Like

Oh that’s got SFV OG. That’s good pot. Got maybe a handful left in the jar. If Snow-G is remotely similar it should get ya good. I should get some crosses as the SFV OG isn’t available. Super brittle stems.

The snow g was from that promotion last summer with the Twenty 20 magazine of their strains. It was worth the $10, would have been better if I had gotten 2 viable seeds. I would have 2 jars of it💚

2 Likes

LOL, that’s exactly how I got mine! I had purchased a pack of Avenue of Giants, noticed the promo here and made my first order with GLG to scoop it. The printed catalog is really nice too, I love reading actual books/magazines rather than computer screens. It did well outside. I got about a pound of great buds and a big paper grocery bag of B,C stuff to make into hash.

What am I smoking today? Hella Jelly, rolled a J for the in-law x-mas party later.

Here’s how she looked about 3 months ago…

Cheers

20 Likes

Well the buddy I gave it to is in for a treat !
Then lol …my loss hah

3 Likes

This morning will be my very first taste of DarkSpark …….total purple smells like perfume …… I’m going in

Plant was too little , lol , whole plant made one joint . Tastes like shit , total green , does have a good buzz however . Oh well

12 Likes

@Jetdro, Tell me a little bit Bout that Doobie Tray… just might be a little History there

4 Likes

Looks like school lunch tray circa 1985! Lol😜

7 Likes

Maybe a coupla Miles of Bud have walked on that tray

3 Likes

Indeed!!! unless he also uses it to chang the oil in the car!

3 Likes

I’m with you on the Cafeteria tray !!
And that means I’m jealous @Jetdro

3 Likes

It works well was free and use to it now after having it 40 years :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That’s what it is .

Live in big house by myself . Always been a pack rat , keep everything . I got stuff I’m looking at in my livingroom I bought in the 70’s

Tray was from high school , snatched from lunch room to roll joints on in the bathroom . Back then an ounce had 1/2 ounce of seeds in it , couldn’t grab a bud and roll a joint like I do now , lol , no way .

I would take the handful of seeds and walk into our atrium and throw them down .

Senior year we had a 3 footer out there before they found it .

Hey …. Even though the purple Dark Sparks tastes like crap……half a joint has lit me up

Gonna smoke rest of it then make a mess in my kitchen making bubble hash😎

13 Likes

Today will be Deadhead OG. It’s delicious!

19 Likes

I’ve got a 3 or 4 different Auto freebies from 20TwentyMendocino. At some point I might run them all at once. That promo mag is really nice. I’m a printer by trade, or was. Mostly high end wine labels, but a lot of promo mags like that.
When I think about it, a lot of my best stuff has been freebies. GLG has a crazy freebie line-up. Makes me laugh Jeff labels so many as testers.

3 Likes

Wonder Pie
50 days of cure :drooling_face:

23 Likes

Raspberry Haze bud and a gram of Meridian Haze hash I sifted from trim and pressed by hand.

The hash is rock solid. I dropped it on the floor and nearly broke the tile. My kid in the other room asked me if I dropped a marble :rofl:

20 Likes