What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Thanks for sharing that. Hope you gave a Great afternoon.

Let me just clarify the statement in my last post in this thread, just for the sake of full disclosure: As most daze, this ain’t gonna be a Deadhead OG “day,” it will be a multi-strain day. The DHOG was simply first up. Next up on the old chopping block is Juicy Fruit, harvested 11/3/22. In the garden, it was a tossup which plant I favored in terms of aroma, the Juicy Fruit or the Lemon Kush. I really like the fruity/berry odors. In real life, my favorite “class” of food is fruit, particularly summer pit fruit. I love fruit!

Edit: Ground, that Juicy Fruit has such a great bouquet! Ashed, it has a lovely exhale flavor too!

10 Likes

Bodhi DLA8 f2 from @Dyad
Probably close to 1 year since chop…super laughy, fun stuff…haven’t been giggly like this in a long time.

27 Likes

Cavity Crush via the bong tonight. @NugLifeFarms420

Just before harvest

23 Likes

Some bullshit…my last grow gave me about 5 ounces that was in like August I believe and they’re long gone. So right now I’m smoking some shake. Yea sucks to be me right now. But ask me what I’m smoking in some months from now :joy:

3 Likes

what are you smoking a few months from now??

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Got some Zeppoli (runtz x animal cookies) and some fritter dawg(Apple fritter x star dawg) just flipped to flower

4 Likes

A year from now you’ll have more weed than you know what to do with :+1:

2 Likes

I’m claiming it

Smoking on my carmelita. She tested at 27% she smells and tastes like fresh baked sugar cookies and funk. Super terpy. Currently got a few pounds in the freezer for some rosin.

18 Likes

Sounds like a great strain hard to find good giggle weed.

2 Likes

Cinderella 99 from Fleur Du Mal, cured almost eleven months. Glad I’ve got more of this already in flower, just cracked into my last ounce of the stuff. Grown organically in living soil under an HLG 550R:

The bowl is from David James Glass on Instagram, he sells them quite cheap (I think I got two for $50?) and I love looking at his inside out work

25 Likes

Cindy 99 always has a place in my bowl. That’s one cultivar that I will never get tired of

3 Likes

Love the hlg 550s. I have 3 now. Had to have the driver replaced on a couple. But they do some work for sure. 11 month cure? I bet she tastes good as hell

2 Likes

I went against popular opinion and ventured East for a peek at Russian Tzar Bomba. Truly a Clean High Sativa. She is a tough plant raised in a Wind Tunnel
(from nukeheads in colorado)

20 Likes

Curing is one of the main reasons I grow, I love well cured buds, six months to a year depending on the strain, and maybe longer, we’ll see! I wash my buds carefully and dry and cure them in a clean environment, then do a long and slow cure in a dorm fridge at 40F after the first month in the bags after bucking. I’m trying to find out how long a cold cure and storage can go and what it’s like, this one is a resounding success!

5 Likes

That’s a big strong bud, could probably take down a bear!

3 Likes

Good Luck on your journey. Anything to keep the Hay smell away @Dirt_Wizard
Gonna find out about that Bud taking me down; right now… cheers Bro
Seriously, the wind in this area was fired from a Cannon

9 Likes

Found a little @MAHAKALA Mind Blower haze bud left over hidden in a jar. I remember when @TopicalWave gave me this, I found apple and metal shop smells. Now it’s evolved to add a slight fruity berry background but I still get apple and metal shop

17 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it my friend. Still my favorite stuff I have grown and happy to share it with you. I must say the stuff you gave me is long gone :slight_smile:

1 Like