What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Chucky’s Bride F3

17 Likes

Chocolade rain x chocolade kush

17 Likes

Sour san a gifted clone from Santero :drooling_face:
for which 1000x thanks

21 Likes

love the color on her. i love just a touch of purp, too much to the point she gets harsh

2 Likes

Oooh

Been years since I had The Bride ?

You make the Seeds???

2 Likes

Tonight is Mac 1 with some 160 bubble thrown in for good measure . Using the 160 bubble as I have not tried any yet and to be honest Caps Cut doesn’t need much help lol

Never gonna finish this one lol

24 Likes

Scissor hash bowls

13 Likes

I got these seeds from beachbud on opengrow forum several years ago. Really nice and special taste. (Sweet cheese) cheese x c99 i think…
I hope they show up on seedheaven someday.
Like an eskobar reproduction.

I only have 5 seeds left otherwise I would definitely send some over

2 Likes

Woowww this will make you sleep well. :drooling_face:

1 Like

@mota We’re more similar than I knew!

Here’s my stash drawer, all from outdoor grows this year. I have a spectrum Sativa-Hybrid-Indica

Most of the bounty is in my closet, in a sealed cooler and grove bags

I’ve got some other strains, in a sealed tupperware.

I don’t ensure I use different varieties each day, I just pick whatever I want whenever I happen to want some. I like your coin to track which is the “cultivar of the day” :smiley:

Cheers! New day, new strain!

I’ll probably be going for Snow-G when I get home from work, maybe the Hella Jelly. Regulars, but favorites.

7 Likes

Wake n bake with Tangie is either gonna be awesome or im gonna be nodding off at work😂 so far its awesome after 4 hits on my bowl. Ill stop there for now, it already has my eyes like slits👍🏻

4 Likes

Hey folks,

Smoking on some mazar x black triangle :slight_smile:

HG

19 Likes

Ugorg blues

16 Likes

Great minds think alike, and we’re even more alike than you may realize! The only reason I haven’t called out S, I, or H on my jar tops is they’re all sativa. I normally mark tops as you have! I do have a question for you, however. The two jars in the lower right. They are marked with a “T.” What does that designate?

It’s good to have access to what you know and like. You know, regulars and favorites. Some known, some unknown or not so well known. Variety being the spice of life and all. smile1

I guess I have another question for you. You mention grove bags. I’ve seen them mentioned elsewhere here. What are they?

Cheers and Happy New Year!

5 Likes

Chem Valley Kush

19 Likes

Acapulco gold, harvested Oct 31, 2022, curing nicely.

17 Likes

T is for tobacco. I grew some of that this summer, and dried it two different ways. One in my homebrew herb drier, the other just hanging in the shed. The jarred stuff is fine cut for spliffs if I want one. It’s not as good as my high-end rolling tobaccos, but it was an experiment. I have stacks of big leaves aging for cigars also in my closet. I don’t smoke tobacco like I used to but still enjoy it a few times a month.

Grove bags are what I’m doing curing and long-term storage in. They are gas permeable bags, oxygen goes out, humidity goes both ways at about 60%. In other words, it regulates humidity in the bag while allowing oxygen to escape the weed. I put all the grove bags (few pounds of weed) in big storage bag with 58% boveda and oxygen absorber. My thinking is that almost all the oxygen is gone and they should store very well this way. Temp sits around 65 and total darkness in the cooler. Probably a little obsessive, but that’s fun for me.

Highly recommend Grove bags. I’m busy so burping jars to cure didn’t go well for me

8 Likes

Mixing a little MacxFPOG with some Congo Creek Haze

22 Likes

Fried strawberries is getting close. The smell coming off these plants right now is ridiculous. Super fruity, almost like gushers. Probably some of the hardest buds I’ve grown outside of the Mac v2 #3

26 Likes

Dragon’s Hashplant with my “last-of-season get 'er in the jar I’m tired of trim jail” manicure :rofl:

23 Likes