What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Couple of Dead Head OG buds, harvested October 27, 2022

16 Likes

Mazar today. Very terpy Orange peel with some funk. It will “foul” most other strains if you keep them bagged in the same container for a couple hours. Nice headspace.

21 Likes

Sebring’s Revenge

18 Likes

First of the day will be Mac with Vortex rosin and Gelato wax

17 Likes

:boom: look at that wax. So clean. I’ll be over soon!!! Lol enjoy

1 Like

A strain from indi the clown
digging into some wakeford 2.0 tonight .

Thanks bud .

16 Likes

good night

18 Likes

@Hemp, I really love this picture. It kind of looks like the guy in the blue pants is holding up the bud. Or maybe I’m just high. rofl

2 Likes

Lemon Kush, harvested Oct. 17, 2022. Two months in and it’s tasting lemony, particularly on the exhale. I like it a lot. smizzoke|nullxnull

13 Likes

Thank you. To notice. Cool stuff. Love cigar boxes. You got some nice stuff going on! The lemon Kush looks great.

2 Likes

Those look sweet.

To be honest, I feel seriously lucky to be in here with the likes of all of you more serious and experienced growers. G8PxQ8j So many nice folks who are so free with all your knowledge! d8JBdDJ

2 Likes

4 small Acapulco Gold buds, harvested Sept. 29, 2022. Curing very nicely. Each time I have hit this previously, it has gotten me pretty fucked up. Continuing trials and testing are in order, me thinks!

14 Likes

this is the way, you can easily keep your harvest fresh for well over a year. just let it come to room temp before opening the bag

2 Likes

I chuckled to myself reading this, but you ought try pure MDMA powder. THAT’s like Aquaman shit for surfing :rofl: Purest MDMA is not the everyday experience too…takes a whole lot out of the body.

1 Like

Great strain

Acapulco Gold, plant 2, harvested Oct 31, 2022

13 Likes

Tonight it’s Cap Cut 60 day cured :sunglasses:

Been in Grove since hang , smell is amazing and texture is perfect

The taste is maybe the best I have ever tried . Would LOVE to pat myself on the back on this one but all I did was grow it . Hits instantly and hard , set me into a allergic FIT on 2 hits .

High is most excellent , it is no doubt in the top 3 buds I have personally smoked let alone grown!

The hype on this CUT is legit! The 2 I have getting ready to be flipped look great , the one 3 weeks into flip is getting covered already . I think I can get the yield to acceptable levels with lst and a good veg like I have going in tent 2 .

This cut is staying in my garden :100:

18 Likes

If you ever decide to make s1 seeds keep me in mind please.

3 Likes

I can send you a cut

5 Likes