What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Doubt it will make it across the border and if it did more than likely it would freeze on the trip out.

Still working on the clone tunnel only 1500 more miles of digging.

6 Likes

I got Amnesia Haze from freaking Europe . Took like I forget maybe 10 12 days . I grew her for years

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Well I guess a guy doesn’t know till he tries . Who knows it might make it across the line and live

1 Like

Grape gas and gorilla breath

20 Likes

Sour Grape and Purple Rhino

18 Likes

Bay Dream, plant 2, harvested Oct 28, 2022

6 Likes

Wakeford 2.0 again tonight really good weed .

16 Likes

3 small Arjan Haze buds in a pile, harvested Oct 17, 2022, 60% RH

10 Likes

Critical Sour Diesel

19 Likes

How many different buds do you have man???

5 Likes

I think I grew 15 plants, 12 varieties (including 3 bag plants from seed from last year’s grow). I also have a bunch of commercial pot too, but I tend not to post pics of it so much. It’s “just” bought weed, nothing to be particularly proud of (other than I could afford it, and there’s nothing to be proud of there!).

17 Likes

That’s one beautiful bud! Will you finish it today? Roll a joint, pipe it, bong it, some other way? Hittin’ other pot today? I know, I am one nosy fucker! lol (1)

1 Like

Im getting down on some Frozen Black Cherry

11 Likes

I smoked half of it at lunchtime, on the rolling paper, and after work, before studying, I intend to smoke the rest hahaha.

Nice plants u have bro!!

1 Like

is the cob curing method ?

Ill be honest i dont know what this means lol

Saying it looks like a cob bud . Been fermented and darkened . Search cobbing bud

2 Likes

It’s a cannagar.

5 Likes

I only noticed later, when I zoomed in on the image :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

ah, I guess i did a half assed ghetto version. Pressed and let sit for a day, wrapped in cannabis leaf and then sealed for about 2 days.

Ill be trying the cob method next though

5 Likes