What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Spider man payed you a visit?

4 Likes

Getting low.

16 Likes

ECSD. Cured for a week because no self control.

22 Likes

In to some @50State orange sunshine now.

23 Likes

daggon sick as a dog with a weird chest cold thing, aint had anything to smoke past couple days. ate an edible last night after a long day at work but daggon would it be nice to get a burn goin.

whrn I feel better will probably finish off the last of my lemon cherry gelato. recently tried two new-to-me “hype strains” - obviously aware of them but never bought for myself. tried plenty of others, but never “lemon cherry gelato” or “point break”. first off point break: beautiful best looking bag i ever seen in my life. structure of buds sexy as hell, color is gorgeous, smell is so fresh and sweet and tropicana. guess what? that pot sucks to smoke. i mean it aint bad, nice and clean and tasty, but the effects just aint there. very mild narcotic, very mild speed, almost no psychoactivity. lemon cherry gelato on the otherhand, that shit is smokin! it does have the interesting cherry flavor mixed in there for sure but it’s got “real pot” too, if that makes sense. the lemon/citrus/piss comes thru the gas comes thru, the “kushiness” if you will. super bangin psychoactivity, stress release (like actually “release” not just plain stress relief), nice mild narcotic. I give point break a C- and lemon cherry gelato an even A.

thank you for coming to my ted talk and have a great day.

3 Likes

I hope you’re able to get back to burnin’ soon! (And that you feel better too! :joy:)

2 Likes

Juicy Fruit, harvested Nov. 3, 2022, 59% RH

That’s one juicy fruit! Delicious!

20 Likes

How bout some Australian bastard with a four month cure. Smells like Twinkies

21 Likes

I have a few bag seeds of lemon cherry gelato homie gave them to me I smoked some of it was decent smoke for sure great flavor

3 Likes

31 Likes

Beautiful what is it ? @breadwinner

1 Like

White truffle

5 Likes

Mac and a haze?

28 Likes

:cheese:

19 Likes

Various THCa “hemp” smalls from arete, just unpacked the Dynavap of spent mac1 and about to load it with the Death Star. It seems like just yesterday you couldn’t say bong in a headshop and now you can just order weed online, pay with a credit and have it shipped to your door.

1 Like

Times have changed for real, and for the better imo, I’d love to see it legalized across the world. I even hate to say legal, it’s a plant for crying out loud. Overgrow the world.

Maybe this is a bit off topic, but what do you think about the dynavap? I’ve been looking at them for ages but never dared to pull the plug since I have a hard time getting high from vaping.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

It’s got a little bit of a learning curve, but once you get it down it hits nicely, I had the bb3 and wand induction heater but they got lost in the fire, got the m plus and just using the torch but I dig it, probably get another wand too just not in a spot to drop another $130

1 Like

I don’t like most vapes either but this mf makes basically a onie pack hit lit a dab

1 Like

Wow, thank you I’ll buy one ASAP, that’s just what I was hoping for :100:

Pz :v:t2: