What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

is this hemp thats sprayed with thca distillate, or regular bud thats just bred in a way to cheat the gummint test?

$200$/zip is above what I pay for pretty solid grey market, maybe a slight discount for very high quality grey market.

Tonight I’m going to have one I haven’t had in a while. Ewok cdlc x lipsmacker.

18 Likes

It’s just regular weed, THCa decarbs into d9 when introduced to heat and only occurs in trace amounts in fresh flowers

I got 4 1/2oz of indoor smalls for 75 ea

1 Like

I can’t wait till harvest though I smoke like 4oz/mo when I’m trying to conserve shits expensive

1 Like

thanks homie!!!

1 Like

18 Likes

Damn it man!!! I’m on the way.
:joy:
I’m sure it would be a haze.

21 Likes

Mostly Maui Mowie, man, but its got some Labrador in it

11 Likes

Sounds like really good shit

3 Likes

Chong needs to try a cannagar! :joy:
This was a great scene, I though about it when I read about the near mumbling effects you and your buddy had from your Lost Cake :joy:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Broke my hammer grav lab.
Pipes are not cheap .

3 Likes

Gruntz, grown by the guy my plug got it from lmao. Not growing at the moment but I get amazing deals. This weed came with a warning, I smoked it and slept 14 hours. Shit kills lol.

21 Likes

Man I love those guys :joy:

I also really miss all the good stuff that flowed through Haight Street back when the Dead came to town
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Tonight is Grapex, another one making the rotation. Some tasty purple buds.

14 Likes

OK, so here me out… I was stoned, lol…

I took the gnarliest Green Crack bud I had lying around, rolled a fat bat with a good sized filter… then I heated up my so sweet SLH ISO Oil and carefully spread it the length of the joint… then I rolled that fairly hard through a bed of trichomes amd I had this masterpiece! It bubbled and oozed, little chucks of hash throughout, fuckin stick of dynamite here I tells yas!!

Just straight nasty :smiling_imp::drooling_face:

30 Likes

I thought you did that a few days ago. Damn your still in weed space?
Joking looks sweet.

2 Likes

Haha noooo, I BOUGHT one from the store… then I decided to make my own today… mine is so much stronger, lol

8 Likes

It looks like you’re smoking a Zagnut.

Delicious :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Breaking into a fresh jar of Dominion Diesel hash rosin.

30 Likes