What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

mango drips. Very nice ride.

19 Likes

Katsu’s Bubba Kush. :yum: I found these small nuggs in storage, still in the paper grocery bag I had used to dry the nuggs in many years back :joy: Still terpy and tasty since the spot stays between 45-63°F year-round.

Although I really enjoy the stone from this particular cut more than any other Bubba Kush specimen I have tried, damn I am I nicely baked, this plant was the most herm-prone specimen that I had ever grown: Every cross I got from him, I bought a couple different Bubba crosses from Neptune Seeds a while back and they weren’t cheap, hermed like crazy. All of them. Zero keepers, multiple herm-seeded crops. Not cool, but it is what it is and it is yummy and stoney. My buddy had acquired this particular clone many years back, supposedly from Katsu himself, but let it go due to it’s herm issues :roll_eyes:. Despite its faults, as a novelty, I would love to have it back because it was so good.

22 Likes

Goood Morning & Happy Easter :rabbit: :egg: :egg: :egg:

BluTack (GG#4xBlues)

20 Likes

30 day cured Caps Cut

Hhmmm hhhmmm hhhmmmm

Lol

24 Likes

Must be excellent if all you can do is mmmmmmmum .
Sure looks the part.

2 Likes

Bahama mama#5

20 Likes

Oni white grapefruit.

21 Likes

Hey an actual picture

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Posted a couple on the multi strain thread too. Lol
Some cured frosty grape pie.

2 Likes

Cinderella Breeders Mix from Fleur Du Mal/FDM/@Baudelaire it’s spicier, more confusing, and body-heavy compared to the C99 papa, makes me think this must be a Durban or DTHF cross. Can’t recommend the surprise mixes enough, highest I’ve ever been off a $1 seed!

23 Likes

Been feeling nauseated as heck the last couple days…had 3 more cookies this morning. They definitely help…and no coughing…savage buzz! Be back in a couple hours when I’m feeling good.

3 Likes

Some MAC from arete, good stuff dig the taste and high. Who knows what’s similar but available as seed and more forgiving in the grow?

14 Likes

CloudWalker on the pad today @ 1 1/4 size.
Ready for Launch
Can’t really do Yard Work, but I’m getting out there

18 Likes

19 day cured Lost Cake

Initial smell wedding cake , then a brighter backside

23 Likes

That sure looks good .

4 Likes

Does it ?

I’m on phone with bad up close vision
In person it’s very nice . Hard but spongey too

I can tell it has the haze in it. Not as thick smelling as WC . It is hard but not as dense as WC . About to roll a joint and taste it . Could pick WC out of a crowd , let’s see if I taste it here .

2 Likes

From the look of it only i know i can smoke that all day! Looking awesome!

1 Like

Thanks bro appreciate it , and yes it is very good

1 Like

Commercial GMO (Girl Scout Cookies x Chem D), 32%THC, best by date 9/28/22.

I don’t know, seems fine to me.

14 Likes

Gmo has been one of the better cookies crosses I’ve tried one of the few cookies crosses I can get down with :joy:

1 Like