What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I like the best by dated, im still smoking stuff from 2/3 years ago. I really need to give it away.

2 Likes

Grape Pie from seed from @ShiskaberrySavior

25 Likes

oh no way. ive smoked gmo tons of times and never really though about the parental lineage. makes so much sense.

1 Like

Now you’ve seen it in writing! HA! (The hand ink means indica dominant hybrid.)

7 Likes

A sweet pine dream

13 Likes

'95 Black Domina bx

20 Likes

Getting low. Still smokes.

12 Likes

A mix of several strains I’ve smoked in the past couple days . BH x M , GP , WGF and some duct tape to bind it all together.
Pretty nice combo .

20 Likes

Divinity remix, heavy stone, very euphoric and relaxing!

14 Likes

Love the black domina, I remember my buddies dad grew it when it back in the day, amazing stuff!

3 Likes

Truly is amazing. I enjoy its narcotic effects! :exploding_head:

3 Likes

this is the last of my @NugLifeFarms420 Party Pooper. i ended up letting this plant go so free up some space and now i regret it. serious bubblegum terps coming off this pheno, yield was generous. and she rooted well. she was a bit of a pain to trim (touch of the foxtails) but i would absolutely recommend this strain for anyone thinking about trying his gear. my buddy described it at “panty droppers” lol.

anyhow. she is a beaut

24 Likes

From our little UT:
Biker OG

Runtz Muffin

Afghani#1 x Rotterdamm OG

Kali Mist x Bruce Banner

Was all a bit too stony for my taste. The Biker OG was surprisingly uplifting. I smoked a pure spliff and thought it puts me into bed. Instead I cleaned the kitchen. :smile: I should get my hands on this cut.

9 Likes

whats the details for number ten? I only knew 1-4 and heard that 5 was made up.

Some super dandank PBB, rolled proper

24 Likes

Cool Chillum !!! @BU2B

Are you teaching the seedlings how to roll? :thinking: :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m telling them that if they don’t do what I tell them to, then they’re next! :smiling_imp::rofl:

2 Likes

Is that Milled-Bud @Jinglepot?
Kind of like expensive ground super coffee’s.
But your Paper is full of Crystals…

Have Fun

1 Like

Lol, nope, just awesome bud out if my hand grinder
a3288b5553c9d5696a9efd56cb8dd8119c3b1c02_2_233x500.jpeg 47106515223dc5b9c7a1dcc7c1c20eb64f36fbdf_2_233x500.jpeg 24e9dcef39865f25ad67932b05ff2bfa93ceacc7_2_233x500.jpeg

17 Likes