What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

A hazeman tester… Bluedream/PK

16 Likes

Some nice chem91(supposedly) cut was from 313clones Detroit

18 Likes

First timer

17 Likes

Very nice , i looked 3 times :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve had bud from Detroit and it was some :fire:!

6 Likes

Michigan has some top notch growers hidden all over the place lol

3 Likes

Some black market slurricane and jager

29 Likes

…i do wish our black market is as well stocked as yours :yum:

9 Likes

I would love to try jäger or something with jäger in the mix , anyone got any seeds lol
@Swampthing maybe : )

4 Likes

looks yummy enough to eat, well… smoke at least!

regards,

3 Likes

Back at that fresh juicy pineapple…

The first seed, pollination success! This bud is from the bottom, the flowers from this plant has a noticeably different Turpin that makes me laugh, feels less creative, butt… bubbly is way in effect, high is up and funny. Mixed it 50/50 with northern hash plant and got a nice even sesh, sleepy time right around the corner stoned. Gonna Cruze to the music lounge and watch wipeout on mute.

14 Likes

I have a Sherbert Cookies plant that I’m getting ready to put into flower pretty soon. never have grown one before (cookies plant that is), anything special I should know, or consider to start with?

regards,

1 Like

some pink animal cracker x rocky mountain high (pac-rmh). nice… does the job.

regards,

14 Likes

You know, I didn’t do anything special and just followed my baseline feeding. She was extremely strong from start to finish. It was my first experience growing anything in the cookies line as well but it didn’t stike me as difficult or particularly picky.

Good luck on the rest of your grow buddy I’m sure it will turn out great.

2 Likes

JOTI Black Dosi Fire. Couch time.

20 Likes

Jet Breath

15 Likes

14 Likes

9 Likes

My 1st experience with Wedding Cake and I love this stuff… grown by my brother, digger…

It was hang dried as an entire plant for 14 days, cured for 2mos then sent me a sample to do a smoke report for him… omg. what a truly well done bud, digger has taken his game to another level since I met him over a year ago… kudos brother… very nice…

24 Likes

17 Likes