What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

More Hazeman Tester BD/PK (It has my stamp of approval!)

20 Likes

Black Diamond

14 Likes

Can you guess which is homegrown Female Seeds C99, and which is from a Canadian Government Licensed Producer ?

25 Likes

Mango from kc brains!

17 Likes

Found a decent pile of trim leftover from my last grow. Ended up shaking it over the trim tray for a bit. Got a decent amount of kief and made my own little cheap “temple ball” with it. It’s not the most pure because it’s only one screen and there’s def a ton of plant material but still pretty decent for pipe smoking. The pic with the one in the saran wrap is the one I made beside one I bought on the right.

I really want a good pair of bags (icextract) or a screen set but no idea where I can get one here.

25 Likes

Looks fantastic!

7 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Damn dude, looks delicious!

3 Likes

Some Super Lemon Haze(left) Let’s see about 50 seeds from two tiny Strawberry Cough x Strawberry Cough…That Cough totally numbs my face. Haha

16 Likes

Man, that’s too easy, Homegrown on the left!!!

Nice Tballs @neogitus

5 Likes

Top of the cola PlatPineapple. 20 minutes to 4:20 here.

14 Likes

My 420 special is some 2 year old Sensi Super Skunk Auto. Not much to look at, but one of my favorites. Sugary sweet smell and taste, motivating, uplifting, relaxing effect.

12 Likes

Little bit of Pine Tar Kush before bed.

19 Likes

Top = Orange Goji, Bottom = Gelato Hashplant

17 Likes

Platinum Punch Mint grown by my bro “digger” … omg weed.

19 Likes

20 Likes

Jesus OG on the left mixed with C99 or Scarlet Queen on the right (mislabeled and lost pheno). Guessing C99 comparing to the Scarlet Queen plants I have harvested.

The Jesus OG smells of a lemon zesty orange peel kush and the effect is sedative but, not too heavy. The C99 smells of cherry lighter fluid and adds a push to the indica effects, which rounds the high off nicely. Together they are a nice evening medication. :+1:t4:

Which seed companies C99 do you enjoy best?
Bro’s Grimm are sold out most places.

Stay Irie :smiley::desert_island:

17 Likes

Orange Goji x Guava HP x C99

19 Likes

Nice nuggies! Fleur de Mal is an OG sponsor that has a killer C99 that gets a lot of praise. I grew and really enjoyed the female seeds version but it wasn’t super stable, lots of phenos to pick through. Peakseedsbc’s version is well reviewed too, one of the most popular strains that was passed around OG had it as a parent.

Female seeds c99 cross:

17 Likes

@BogSeeds Sour Bubble - seeds made by @Pedro_Bann (thank you brother)

Scissor/finger hash I forgot about, on top of some Black Lime Reserve/OG.

21 Likes