What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

that was done with the bottom of a grinder but silkscreen stretched over a cheap picture frame would have allowed for easier working of the material

3 Likes

she’s a tiny little bus but a magical one

20 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie That come in this months box?

3 Likes

yes it did along with a glue pen for cannagars

3 Likes

Some zkittlez rosin. This stuff is super terpy.

11 Likes

Sherbet Cookies for some daytime smoke.

17 Likes

Just trimmed the top layer of an 88G13HP today

Some silicone glove hash and dry sift from the trim bin.

18 Likes

Who’s 88G13/HP did you run?

3 Likes

@Barefrog s

3 Likes

Nice, is the potency insanely high like they say?

3 Likes

I’m totally enjoying it. I find it pleasantly relaxing but I’ve been testing a couple things already today.

4 Likes

i haven’t tried a ghash plant that didn’t stone me good with some muscle relaxing properties its easy to see why its such a common breeding partner

5 Likes

88G13/HP is also incredible medicine for anyone with gut issues. I speak from first hand experience.
Have stomach problems? Get her in your stable.

7 Likes

That’s what I’ve heard, I love those super stoney type of plants. Hope I get the chance to grow out a good line of it at some point.

2 Likes

26 Likes

Mac Juan

24 Likes

I think the original is from Swami Organic Seeds. I could be wrong maybe they made the same cross

3 Likes

I like that pipe. I had one made out CO2 cartridges that my buddy welded for me. Heated up pretty quick though.

4 Likes

88g13hp is definitely not swamis work originally though if he sells its im sure its pretty much the same as everyone elses at this point its so inbreed

5 Likes

I’ve made quite a few for friends and the do heat up fast but for bubble with 2 layers of screen they work well.

This I believe is from NDNGuy that had the original male stock.

Yes it sure worked for that. :+1:

6 Likes