What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

i thought they were all using NDNGuy stock guess i was wrong

2 Likes

Kimbo Kush x Runtz

19 Likes
4 Likes

The more I learn about these plants the more I learn that we are sure about nothing when it comes to them. Are we even really sure they’re plants? I’m starting to have my doubts!

3 Likes

It’s not the plants you should doubt - it’s the people !

Plants are innocent

6 Likes

Back to the Pink Deathstar today, man is it yummy :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Those look like they could chip a window Doug.

Do you grow in one of these?

3 Likes

I would love to take credit for growing them but I did not, got them from a local guy because they looked so good. Really rare I buy pot these days but in this case I could not resist.

2 Likes

Sometimes the green is always greener when someone else has it. =p

2 Likes

@fallingforwards Hahahahah!!! Ain’t that the truth!

2 Likes

Got some banana punch… very smooth, gives me the thousand yard fading stare for 3-4 seconds every time I hit it. Ground it 50/50 with lemon OG kush and watching tenet, trippy!

12 Likes

Hola Gang

The G13HP88 That I have came
from ndnguy whom got it from
Mr.Nice if I remember then work it
to what it is today.

Since ndn ask us to never sell it
That is what we do we reproduce it
and give it for free.

Enjoy the free med

Bare

26 Likes

Thanks Bare

3 Likes

Hey @Barefrog thanks for clearing that up. I recently bought a pack of g13hp88 from Hazeman.
I lost that pack somehow. My dad has dementia from the constriction in his arteries so i think he actually threw the pack away i left on the table with some of his medical papers. I got them on a sale for like 48$ so im not out alot of cash. The plan was to use the 2020 sensi g13hp I received from @Swe-can and select from both 2020 and 88’ lines and maybe add some vigor to the 88’ and more consistency to the sensi version. I hate asking for anything. I still would like to continue the project.
Whats up with hazeman selling something thats supposed to be give freely? I really like the breeding projects they do so i am surprised they are selling a “gift only” strain, even if its a rare drop.

6 Likes

Hola Gang

I can only assume that Hazeman
did not get his from ndnguy.

LIke I said ndnd did not create that
strain but reworked it and then give it
to many to do the same as he did.

make it free as a Medicine

Bare

13 Likes

Thanks Bare. They do claim its the ndn version. Im sure they continued to work the line… The seeds i received were probably an f4-f6 of what hazeman originally received, if i had to guess…

4 Likes

Cured but, not fully trimmed buds.

Left to right.

Breeder: Whish
Strain: C99

Breeder: Subcool
Strain: Jesus OG

Breeder: Barney’s
Strain: Blueberry OG

Relaxation meds.

Stay Irie :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

16 Likes

What Death Star cross is pink DS?

2 Likes

How the heck did that tree fall on your house?

2 Likes

Cool little pipe! What caliber .303, 30-06? Did you build it?

Edit I get behind a day, so I ask ?s already answered, except for the caliber, They gets hot and make your fingers smell funny…

2 Likes