What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

G13hp/Xmasbud
Smells like kerosene.

16 Likes

I hear that! Many really good buds have zero bag appeal: Pretty does not necessarily equate to having a better high :sweat_smile: This plant had flopped over early in flower and was shaded under everything else, this was a bottom nugg (I didn’t trim up the bottoms off this plant like I usually do so the nuggs aren’t as large as I would like)-- the nicer looking buds are at the bottom of the bag (they got trimmed first :joy:) and I don’t dig through my bags (don’t want to knock off trichomes) so I should be able to pull a better specimen pic later when I get through the larfier stuff.

:yum: its been year since I’ve had afgooey

Same here! I was lucky to find this cut, she is everything I remember her to be :sunglasses:

5 Likes

This is a Goji bud that I was gifted. I don’t really know more specifics. What I can say with certitude is that it’s delicious and very stony.

20 Likes

Looks like some Labrador at the top.

2 Likes

Nope. I’m guessing Genki.

2 Likes

Quicksilver!

14 Likes

Shawn Kempz with my fav papers. F Raw!

16 Likes

That’s our cat’s name. Means approximately “good health.”

2 Likes

I remember :slight_smile:

Dale said there was Labrador at the top of your bud (he meant a pet hair). I remembered your cat’s name was Genki, so I corrected him :slight_smile:

Every cat owner knows it’s impossible to grow indoors and not find the occasional hair in a bud :slight_smile:

I think it adds “bag appeal.”

6 Likes

good morning :coffee:

Blavender Cookies (green pheno)

19 Likes

Cherry :cherries: Pie Rosin

14 Likes

Colombian Red x UK Cheese in the jar since 8/22

22 Likes

En garde! Just looks like a sword to me, and a beautiful one at that!

d505b941d508bf69cea9ec6ea100c49768b785c3_2_375x499

15 Likes

It looks like a weed cactus :slight_smile:

How’s the smoke?

6 Likes

Dj blueberry and tobacco
I like it sometines

13 Likes

Mac

Sour chem

HG

20 Likes

Gorgeous bud, dude! I’ve never seen quite that hard of a shade of orange.

Found a pretty big nug of Do-Si-Do in the latest script. Looks delicious. Definitely saving that one for last.

Additional: Had a Black Afghan Dogwalker (.5g) preroll today. I… don’t like the MN medical pre-rolls. They don’t store right, and they’re always just packets of dust. I can’t even rightly judge the strain.

14 Likes

Morning all :coffee:

Strazzmatazz

23 Likes

Morning OG!

ICC x Dosido

22 Likes

Tahoe Animal. 25 days cured. :sunglasses:

31 Likes