What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Thank you. Have to thank Djs first light. It was all I could handle at first. Recommend to anyone struggling with an addiction.

3 Likes

creme de la chem x canna cheese…this stuff is the best pain killer. i am not good at trimming.

21 Likes

Looks pretty nice to these old eyes. :slight_smile: Really glad to hear it works as it should.

6 Likes

A fist full of Scotts OG and wow is this stuff strong!! I will be seeing about growing this stuff. I know I say stuff is good all the time , but this shit right here is heads and tales above anything I’ve smoked in the last year, absolutely incredible! :100: strong OG aroma with an almost berry floral combination, interagency on the berry and a light almost a fleeting floral undertone. Top fuckin notch!

19 Likes

That’s a beautiful bud, bud. Scott’s OG is one of my favs. Def top five. I hate spending money on weed but I do buy this at the local shop from time to time mostly for special occasions. Stones my ass off. Haven’t came across any seeds of it but if I did would definitely snatch em up.

1 Like

Rare Dankness #1 was a cultivar I used A LOT when making custom medicine to my patients when I was a caretaker. The strong afghan heritage bring out the best of out crosses while functioning as a base which can be built upon. Very good breeding tool and it’s something I would love to get my hands on again.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Yum! I have a pack of the Rare Dankness Scott OG, I really need to run them

2 Likes

Uploading: image.jpeg…

7 Likes

Personal opinion…those RAW papers suck asshole…lol

4 Likes

Sun king OG

Banana cream cake x jealousy

17 Likes

that nonsense with them claiming they were made in america when they were clearly made in china is bonkers. how did they think they would get away with that? i do like elements though (pretty sure its the same company / manufacturing process)

4 Likes

here is some Bob Hope strain (pcg). super fruit daytime smoke, clear headed not too overwhelming. didnt expect her to turn out as lovely as she did.

21 Likes

Katsu Pythagorean Syrup. Smoked a bit prior, but this finally has a bit of cure. Smokes better. Not a ton of smell or flavor. Yet. This was not my best foot forward growing, can’t remember what. Small plants, but no problems. Smoke seems strong, but a gradual buzz. Not the hard hit right off. It expands. A lot. Even after exhale I get the lung grab.
So I started this and got busy…an hour went by and I realized I had gotten a lot more stoned. I put some on a tray and my wife hit it in the vape. A Storz and Bickel Mighty. Hit harder in the vape. She said she sort of drifted thru the day.
This was a gift/trade, I can’t remember. Or who with. Not the first time doing that. Found something today made me realize I didn’t send seeds to a member. That’s resolved, or will be when I mail it. Been having trouble with color in my photos. I don’t Photoshop anything.

18 Likes

Lol crownpoodle creeper!

1 Like

You lost me.

Referring to the high creeping up on you haa haa.It was a potential strain name for you.

2 Likes

Got it, that effect can be dangerous. For many years I never understood folks who wanted to get stoned and do something. I wanted to do something too. Get more stoned.

3 Likes

Old school strains were sometimes referred too as “creepers”

4 Likes

Well that’s just perfect. I am old.

3 Likes
3 Likes