What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I’ll still use them. They work great. If we stopped using every product from unethical companies, we’d all be starving in the streets.

And naked.

2 Likes

Nope. Some of us own a small farm and COULD supply themselves.
My girlfriend is great in making clothing tho…
But yeah, you maybe would :wink:

Anyway they are very cheap right now, as they have to clear off all the stuff with the old design - so i use nothing else.

2 Likes

Good luck with that.

2 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

Goji og and black candyland. Already smoked the joint or would post

8 Likes

After four or five relights I got er done :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: boy am I stoned. Happy Saturday everyone

13 Likes

Super Lemon Haze from @Jinglepot 's seed run

24 Likes

What was it?

A mix of sun king og and banana cream cake x jealousy.

2 Likes

From @ShiskaberrySavior Grape Pie F2
3 month cure , super super tasty

16 Likes

Glad your liking it just wish more people would grow them out. Sent a pile out to people might have 15/20 seeds left I’ll be hanging on to those possibly do another seed run down the road.

8 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Cookie Monster tonight.

12 Likes

Some Bazooka Breath today.

10 Likes

looks fantastic! please tell me you kept a cut. SLH is on my must haves

8 Likes

Hey bro, is that an E bike of yours? I’d love to get one. They’re popular around here.

I’m smoking some Deathstar BX from @Josh_Blue with BlueStar Seeds. :yum:

15 Likes

yes. they´re pretty expensiv,so i´m lucky i got a used one for 500€

2 Likes

Timing is everything… I kept a Super Lemon Haze cut until a few days ago!

I have too many moms and needed space to plant new seeds. The SLH experienced a little botrytis in my environment. I tossed multiple ounces when the largest tops were affected. Also, I have more seeds if I want to try her again, so it was an easy choice to get the axe. She does have a great, “up” Haze/sativa leaning high, and despite having to trash a chunk of the harvest the overall yield was large so I have a good supply.

Here she was in the tent:

18 Likes

if you ever have some of those to spare. let me know iĺl grow them out ! grape pie sounds tasty!

4 Likes

Smoking goji og from the coop run and some jack herer x white rhino

2 Likes