What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Yes I would. I want to have that problem.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Member Berry. Tried to capture the trics, but I often fail at photography :v:t2:

27 Likes

I can see em. Frosty! :cold_face:

6 Likes

You heard it on the the radio… you seen it on the tv, Now, right here in living color. Everybody’s favorite show… Just The Tip! Tonight we have 3 contestants, straight from the grow cab, stanky as they wanna be, the cheese!

34 Likes

We appreciate your dedication and efforts

3 Likes

Some FLC BX1

This was a rare foxtail pheno. Super sticky to the touch. Pure lemon zest barely a month into cure :heart_eyes:

26 Likes

@HolyAngel That is some fantastic calyx formation right there :clap: :bowing_man:

4 Likes

err… that’d be some sticky ‘bracts’ & a lot of stem material. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Man, where did time go? :thinking:

I’m almost done with 2020 :herb: & really need to post some kind of review for all my efforts. :sweat_smile:

Just about a gram left of my RemedyCBD x RedCherryBerry plant #7… cherry spice & narcotic.

g’nite.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Lol, yeah I guess I got a bit excited there :joy:. I just love seeing more open type foxtail sativa buds, with that nice loose structure.

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Dispensary weed. :unamused:

I just looked at Weedmaps to see what is available in my area; hundreds of options and they ALL SUCK!

:cry: Seriously. I’d pay 1/3 what they’re asking and STILL be disappointed.

All the flower, etc. suggests that they either don’t know what they’re doing, don’t care, or both… leaving me wanting to educate the incompetent ones, punish the careless ones, & eject the remainder out of the arena. :sweat:

And millions & millions of dollars behind it all. :man_facepalming:

Not to mention, I actually NEED some :herb: & WANT to buy some, but the marketplace offerings are all too disgusting.

I fear this will just snowball into a McWeed, WeedKing, Weedy’s… 3 big national brands offering soylent green… and the idiots of today will be reminiscing about the shit weed of today. :sob:

:evergreen_tree: :telephone_receiver: hello, black market? Hi…

15 Likes

Hello @cannabissequoia , press 1 for English press 2 for Espanol.
We’ve been waiting for your call.
For further info please go to the greengo pipeline.org.
Lmao.
Started an outlaw
Going to finish an outlaw
:100:

Edit ^^^^ daaaamn , it a link to something I just made up clowning, daaaaamn

7 Likes

I was a victim :sweat_smile:, sounded interesting … ejem|nullxnull

6 Likes

Platinum Pineapple. The final flower, dried, and placed in a jar for curing, can’t keep my hands off it. It tastes like drinking tropical punch in a pine Forrest with a citrus bite on the exhale, the high is fast up and is head focused. To much and it can be forget everything stoned, it makes me feel happy and energetic.

28 Likes

Breeder: Barney’s Farm
Strain: LSD

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

25 Likes

MVC-091S blueghani this is my blueghani i grew this is her first harvest.

28 Likes

Whats the smell like on this? I used to get a strain called lsd years ago and it was some of my favourite smoke but not sure which one it was. Smelled similar to a pack of lifesavers candy. Not sure if it was BOG’s lsd or barney’s farm or something else. Would love to be able to grow it some day. I found 6 bagseed over the years in pounds of it but I have already tried popping 4 with no luck so guessing the last 2 will be the same.

5 Likes

Hey @neogitus,

Slightly berry smelling, besides that nothing too intense. This strain is known to get huge and stay dense. My pheno purples with cold temps.

:sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

4 Likes

25 Likes

Jillybean from a local dispensary
3gram nug

17 Likes

@Pigeonman

Gelato

Smells like cream and fruit

25 Likes