What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Does anyone have the 88G13/HP for trading?

3 Likes

‘88g13/hp from @Barefrog. And, yeah, it is potent.

I have to look to see how many seeds I have left but would I like to recreate them for paying forward. I would need to know more about how to approach it and how Bare made his choices.

Good smoke!

The seed is from a haze male or a Black Lime male. Have to go back to look. They came out really dark chocolate color. I may have some of those seeds soon.

Not sure why pics rotated. My iPhony I suppose.

24 Likes

Eeee Looks real nice ; thanks for the generosity my bro. And I like ur style with the hash dot :sunglasses:

Put me down early for the list if you can get a hold of bare and start something up! Would like to follow that also ~

3 Likes

Hola @GMan

They are IBL by now
so no need for selection
the variation is not enough
to call for .

However if you need more
you know where I am.

Bare

13 Likes

Lol I thought it was hash too!! Pretty sure he said it was a seed though

2 Likes

Wait what!? HAHA!

2 Likes

So @GMan is that a seed in the middle of the bowl?

3 Likes

BOG LSD

21 Likes

Smoking some of JOTI’s black garlic. “Green pheno” as I call her…8 weeks cured. Tasting mighty fine. A couple smaller buds I’m smokin’

Real nice body buzz; melts all the pains away from the day of physical labour. This one has more of a garlicy flavour than my other plant and leaves a tingle in the back of throat. A unique one for sure; I’d say it leans more towards the garlic breath genetics in her.

22 Likes

Got some Lemon Drip from exotic genetix that was grown by a friend. It’s super sticky with a sweet/earthy/ gassy lemon terp profile. Some of the smoothest smoke I’ve had in awhile.

21 Likes

If you ever do that run of the 88’ I’d love to follow along!

4 Likes

More no name from the local dude

18 Likes

Yep. I was trying to show how dark they are. It does look like hash. The seeds are all that dark color. I think the dad is @lefthandseeds 4P Haze. Once I cull the seeds I’d be glad to snd a few out.

@Barefrog, thank you brother. I think I’m still pretty good. I agree, the two I have cured very similar in flavor and stone. One looked a little different and had nicer colors but very similar in the jar.

I think it would be a great breeding partner and see why it’s in everything. It’s just the whole package. I’ll try and gather all of the seeds I can and send a few out. I’d love to see how they do. I never got a female from the 4P Haze. I think it’s Paonia Purple Paralyzer and Panama Haze(?). 4P. Should match up just right. :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

Breeder: Barney’s Farm
Strain: Triple cheese

Very racy sativa effect with a slight sweet note on the exhale. Turns a shade of purple. Fun stuff!

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

26 Likes

24 Likes

Beer!? That’s sounds unusually awesome. Any particular type of beer? Or just that yeasty fermentation smell?

3 Likes

Pilsner 20 characters blah blah

3 Likes

Nice. Refreshing smoke!

4 Likes

“Smoking” some C99 oil capsules tonight.

I’ve been making a few different batches of these, using this GWE article as a rough guide. Playing with different strains, strength, cbd mixes, and decarb & infuse in 1 step vs 2. For these ones I did:

• 10g C99 cross and 1/4 cup coconut oil in a half pint mason jar
  • pressure cook for 1 hour, allow pressure to release naturally
  • strain & cap in 00 capsules

Yielded 65 caps, guesstimate of ~20-30mg each. A nice 3 hour kick in the head, no body effects at all. Was perfect for a bit of wrenching and a late night ride on the mountain bike tonight.

8 Likes

I’ve been having problems with my weed for some time now.
I was wondering if anybody else is having the same problem.
I’ll take a puff, then another puff. Oh yeah, two hitter quitter
Then I’ll take another puff and wake up to this

They called it matanuska thunder fuck. I call it mine. Bet you would like to call it yours.

22 Likes