What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

17 Likes

i watched this video once of some cash croppers in the late 80s talking about a particular strain being so good they even sold the males as shake

5 Likes

did you do a grow log on the Syrian very curious how it compares to others from the region

3 Likes

I have it in this grow log

I grew it twice in there. I’ve seen a pretty big range of expressions in Lebanese, but Syrian is still very different from all of them. I have seen 2 phenotypes. There is one that is tall/skinny and very apical. The other is super short, like dwarf plants. The “tall” ones were still only about 2.5-3ft, while the short ones were <1ft.

They grow very slowly, so I’m hybridizing them with Lebanese and will try those my next grow. Smoke is very interesting. I think they seem much stronger than they would test at, possibly due to higher amounts of unusual cannabinoids like THCV.

13 Likes

very interesting guess i need to dive back into that thread thought i read it already

edit: you did read it you just forgot lol

7 Likes

Apollo13 x Molokai Frost from last year.

3 Likes

might be me, but it looks very dense? nice.

regards,

2 Likes

Think I will attempt to smoke this in one setting.

21 Likes

Actually this is all i can handle. Hahaha. Im a 235 lb. lightweight.

20 Likes

Broke out a jar of Shiva Skunk from my last harvest. MMMM MMMM Good.

19 Likes

blueberry :yum:

19 Likes

I’ve heard good things about the Syrian indicas from the guy that owns the convenience store down the street. Said my minty/peppery g13 reminded him of it. Need to bring him some of the blueberry, I like not having to pay for blunt wraps.:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, you know it’s different. I’ve been smoking Lebanese and Syrian for the last few months and over time it has literally grown on me. I feel like the more I smoke it, the stronger it’s getting. I don’t even think it would test very high, but it maybe goes to show that your body adapts to whatever you’re smoking regularly… or maybe your smoking habits do? :joy:

Anyway, I’m really enjoying it. It’s different and unique. I have a lot of other options, but I reach for it often, because I like the effects.

12 Likes

Ahhhh Sunday in the garden, smok’n neith the shade tree. Hope every OG is having an excellent start to summer. :sunglasses:

G13xRomulan

17 Likes

Cherry Cream Pie

25 Likes

Hits with a view.

One of my plants that I lost a label of, possibly TGA genetics. Grows super dense like my Blueberry OG, hits the dome just as hard and tastes better.
*Correction it is Jesus OG

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

15 Likes

Florida @Irie_islander ?? Looks beautiful and so does the bud heh

3 Likes

Feelin irie friday funky here too, cheese fresh off the grater.

18 Likes

No, closer to Australia and Japan. US territory.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

6 Likes

Puna Voice (Black Cherry Cut) direct from Hawaii… cool part is, found 5 seeds in the samples
and after speaking to the grower found out the daddy is… Pine Tar Kush… oh baby.

23 Likes