What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Glad I just cleaned it lol

5 Likes

Purple urkel

23 Likes

do you have a purple urkel cut homie :smirk: i got a purple urkel shirt not the same :pensive:

14 Likes

Nope but ive got some purple urkel crosses that i made a shit ton of F2s of. I feel bad cuz they are still for sell. Anything for a homie!
I had one purple pheno but did not take cuts just made more pure seed.

10 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie I bought one of those purple urkel t-shirts the other day. black background but exact same shirt.

5 Likes

A pinner of some Blockhead F5, need to have some functionality left to give away some free seeds soon :wink:

18 Likes

Had a few capsules made from year old PeakSeedsBC Skunkberry tonight. Highest I’ve been in a long time.

This one is the ugliest, strongest, and most sativa thing in the stash. If you need to get some serious thinking done this is the shit. Haven’t come across anything else quite like it.

16 Likes

PeakSeedsBC is the shit. His F1’s are savage and his IBLs are killa breeding material

7 Likes

@smokenhike what I wouldn’t give to have some bud that’s been curing for a year, seriously, it’s been a minute. I smoke so much that I barely have time to cure my buds before smoking em! :laughing:

7 Likes

Yeah Peak’s a hidden gem, I’m slightly obsessed have nearly the whole catalogue. The stash has jars from 2018 up, some looking a bit crusty dunno how they’re smoking these days.

How do you like the Blockhead ? Almost bought those, they were on the shortlist but I was looking for something uplifting at the time. Beanho has so much weird & wonderful stuff to choose from…

5 Likes

Yeah his stuff is some quality smoke, don’t know how a longer cure would be lol, I never got the chance to cure his strains more than a couple months max (it was still excellent though) but if you need a hand clearin out the crustyness send me some old buds! Lol just kidding

The Blockhead is mint. Dank ass rotten grapefruit tones, with a hint of pine and a deep nostril stinging sensational funk I can’t quite put my finger on. Hopefully it shines through proper on the cure (if it lasts that long :joy:). Solid plant all around, great build. I could’ve let it go another week honestly but I can’t afford to be couchlocked any more than I am already :laughing: I will be letting the one outside hit that finish line in flying colours though for sure.

I really enjoyed growing Beanho’s stuff, really looking forward to seeing it perform outdoor. I’m close to harvesting one of the indoor Red Congolese x SSH and man, it is a beautiful plant. Strong spicy notes, along with fresh leather and deep earthyness. I love me a good sativa.

@smokenhike if you want a cut of the Blockhead, it was from a pack of the F5 potent Pheno, just send me a pm no worries.

7 Likes

GG4 hash
20210616_140550

22 Likes

Wow looks :fire:

3 Likes

Like OhMyGaaaawd so narly! Looks really strong!
Last of the G13xRomulan heading for the hasher.

Smokin a couple good buds… the rest is hash city!

8 Likes

About to tuck in to a little afternoon GG#4

12 Likes

Matanuska Thunder Head…I hate trimming, it sux…had to take a break, I’m at the bar having a drink…at least I’m half done trimming…

17 Likes

Found this joint under my seat…

18 Likes

Smoking a joint filled with sundae driver and a half g of bubble.

14 Likes

@V4vendetta that’s not a joint, that’s a toothpick.

5 Likes

You can usually tell by the size of the roach it’s either really potent and you put it out or it was shitty and ya put it out . Kinda a crap shoot chances are it’s really good .

4 Likes