What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I would love to grow that cross you made one day, you can really see the Matanuska in it.

4 Likes

Looks like you got smoked out at 1/3…That’s a good joint !

4 Likes

Smoked on that all day yesterday. Did the job.

6 Likes

Always love a good trade just swapped 10 clones for 10gm of OG Kush, everyone was happy and no money needed
The ol’ 10 for 10 special

21 Likes

Smokin banana punch in this great decorative vase I got on Amz’n

16 Likes

Does it smell or taste of bananas?

2 Likes

Smells more like rotten bananas and tastes like grape punch, strong indica sleepy time high. Mixed with Dutch Hawaiian at 50/50 makes for good music listening and movie watching, yeah of course at the same time. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

A cross I made of @SamwellBB’s Wed Cake/Gelato x Dosi#9 to a Black Lime Reserve x OG.

21 Likes

That looks pretty dam good . How’s the smoke.

6 Likes

It’s still un-curred mostly but it has that top shelf mouthfeel. Loads up the lungs. The terps were less defined than either of the parents, but really tasty. I’ll let it cure to be sure but I’m smoking it a lot, heh. It is potent. The sister is only slightly different. That first toke or two on a fresh bowl is nice.

5 Likes

3a2e5d954ab72c3f5e43441b7fc4ee1f-187 can someone over their give me a light its full of Afghani

13 Likes

Not the best photo but…

Strain: Qrazy Train (pheno 1)
Breeder: Subcool

Smells like milk powder (this smell remind me of cheese) which is sweet with a sharp fuel note.

Zoom in on the frost….

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

15 Likes

Theres a tornado watch and I’m outside smoking my Purple Kush cross and waiting for a tornado to touch down bromigos…

16 Likes

Hope you and everyone stay safe

5 Likes

First time trying some MAC1!

Flash erases trichomes! LOL

Without flash

17 Likes

wow. that’s some crazy frost

1 Like

@Irie_islander how’s the smoke report? my qrazy train f2s were shit and i think i tossed them. my sour diesel x qrazy train had some good bud but it was 50/50, interesting smoke to be had but not every plant.

1 Like

@anonymous4289 So far two phenos have been cut down of QT. Pheno number one was purple and had some cheese notes to it. The second one has a mint note and tastes completely different. Neither high is memorable but, both were an interesting experience in smells.

We have a third pheno drying right now. It is also purple and frosty. Hopefully the smoke is special. We will be hunting for more either way.

2 Likes

This is from a clone I vegged out outdoors then gave to my friend to flower indoors. I don’t normally smoke the hype stuff but why not, looks tasty

Blue Gelato 41

17 Likes

Stinks I tried for a better picture.

8 Likes