What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

The last round of this Black Triangle that’s got a bit of a cure to it and I am sure glad I kept her going.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Gelato 41 it turned out super sweet this run. She still throwing a :banana::banana: in senescence but damn the taste and high is nice

1 Like

2 month cure grape pie

13 Likes

Girl Scout cookies

14 Likes

All in a days work

12 Likes

You my friend are going in deep!

2 Likes

Yea just one of those chocolates and a tablespoon of the Thc syrup in a smoothie will
do it. Don’t even have to smoke! But then I rolled a fatty of GmO with Lavender Frosting wax! :fire: and the CBD drops to help heal my broken toe… Lol :laughing:

2 Likes

14 Likes

Tropicana cookies f2

17 Likes

Dont be jealous and PM for some.

1 Like

Huh? :thinking:

1 Like

lol… unfortunately, I’m out until my exodus is done… which will be atleast 9 weeks or so before Its ready for jars to cure.

surprisingly the jack herer I grew was great for pain, took most or it away. Thibk that’s why I went thru it so quick. :man_shrugging: back to tylenol and crap!

5 Likes

You need to grow bigger plants or more of them .
rule 1 don’t run out .

7 Likes

I’m not feeling well but fortunately my guava hashplant f2 helps. the full melt is made from the guava hp trim.

17 Likes

Some bubble hash made 2 days ago, and homegrown Papayahuasca popcorn nugs that have been drying for about 3 days, time for a sample.

8 Likes

Helluva day - time to rest the brain

(Ice Cream Cake)

!

(Larry Payton)

26 Likes

welcome, and that looks pretty dense. nice.

regards,

1 Like

was smoking some white widow that is at 3rd week of cure in jar. have a question, what would leave wet tar in bong bowl after a smoke? could this part of plant not have had a long enough dry, possibly? just asking some questions?

regards,

My mystery plant she was
Good to me 5 ounces dry,don’t
Know what this strain is was in a trade with some autos

14 Likes