What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

@anon90741032 those nugs… wow

2 Likes

On the menu today. Sundae Driver

do

21 Likes

Very nice
Where you get the seeds from

:fire: Nirvana’s seed is dirt cheap and it’s the first seed I bought online. The IBL Afghan x NL, Chrystal, and Full Moon are all worth growing, from my experience.

4 Likes

Ha, love that. I bet BOG would too. It’d be perfect for the seed pack or for an ad. The smile is gust right! peace

7 Likes

Smoking some ICookies flower rosin out of my Huni Badger today. F the boss Friday!

10 Likes

Bodhi’s Mother’s Milk f2 made by @OleReynard

14 Likes

WidowWhite Widow, that is.

*have to say it like you’re introducing james bond, cause it’s that good…

regards,

19 Likes

nice steady closeup image. my hands won’t allow that usually happen, have to be really, really relaxed to the point of almost droping the camera, just to get tremors to ease off.

regards,

1 Like

Yeah!

Thanks @GMan im going to be shading it soon, expected to be done by Sept. :rofl:
Work to do, coming back later for a sketchy sesh.

13 Likes

Loudogs Casey Jones x Sour Bubble Bx1 vintage 2011

26 Likes

very nice @corgitron

1 Like

15 Likes

TGIF it’s time for >> Gelonade

24 Likes

Gods Blue Cheese fresh from a 10 day hang.

14 Likes

No idea what the strain. Just beautiful though. Almost don’t want to harm it.

18 Likes

Hindu Kush auto this has been curing for a few months,I grew 3 of these plants very nice smoke,I try not to grow the same strains every grow I get bored smoking the same stuff 3 plants were all different sizes ,proabbly grow it again if I got
Some
Seeds

20 Likes

Don’t have a picture but dug into a bag of oger the last couple nights . Hazy full body smoke with a hash after taste sticky resin lip gloss lingers for quite some time.

8 Likes

Nearly got trash compactor’d after a long shift for cutting the lid off a R2 unit to take a whiz…

Smokin orchid nectar mixed with Charlotte’s web, approaching outer sky!

5 Likes

real cool. a. I like your backdrop off the keyboard then then the white glass shimmer underneath very nice, kind of Mr.Roboto(?), bravo. 2. dude… you’ve got to start cleaning said underneath every now and again, just kidding! 3. I know the location of many, many reputable farms that will be happy to take that puppy off of your hands. d. if none of these options were what you had in mind: I’ll be glad to handle the case personally, myself…

no charge!

regards,

2 Likes