What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I’ve mostly given up on joints, dabs for days though

5 Likes

Nectar collecter got me dumped by a really cool chick once. Shouldn’t have egged her on to take that big ass dab :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

12 Likes

Northern snow and a bag of weed my mate gave me lol don’t know what the strain is but it’s super strong,some one gave him the bud he don’t smoke weed

15 Likes

Cookies Kush… energetic high, go go go for me… I’ve been up since 330am, cleaned most the upstairs this morning while GF slept.

17 Likes

24 Likes

I just smoked 3 bowls of orange og my brother grew, he doesn’t smoke though. He woke me up said try this it’s done curing.

21 Likes

Rough day rocket pack training with @ReikoX smokin a bowl of mangoG13 from the exspencery.

14 Likes

What did you think of the orange goji?

1 Like

I second @ShiskaberrySavior question, I have these seeds @Pawsfodocaws are they worth the grow time for the end result.

1 Like

It’s orange kush, or orange og. Not orange goji. @Heliosphear @shiskaberrysavior

4 Likes

:rofl: Sorry about Shiska’s miss reading. :flushed: I… was really high on a sketchy sesh, it’s the mangoG13’s fault (hybrid with CBD). :sunglasses: Seriously, my bad.

Sooooo @Pawsfodocaws your brother sounds like a awesome person, how is the orange OG? It looks really good.

1 Like

He’s a good brother. Well it’s some of the dankest pungent smoke I’ve had in a while,. Feels like it’s been a grip since I get high upon a one hitter quitter being the dabber I am, I have a high tolerance. The orange og knocks me down. Its superb. @Heliosphear

3 Likes

Haha nicely done.

1 Like

Looks great

1 Like

Going with some Dolato for tonight.

9 Likes

99.9% cbd isolate and thca diamonds.

11 Likes

One of the coolest bowls ever, what’s rocket pack training?

1 Like

@chronix looks like you pulled some big clumps out of your ears.

1 Like

Orange sunshine tonight .

14 Likes