What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Just getting ready to indulge in a lil Durban Sunrise auto from Twenty20.

18 Likes

Looks very nice

2 Likes

That one just went into jars today but its the second I’ve grown. Love that stuff. In moderation nice sativa daytime high. To much and ya forget your name…:grin:

I try not to smoke weed in work lol,mite have a lunch time joint depends who I’m working with,if the ass kisser of the boss is off I’ll do it lol,you always have the grass in work tells everything

It’s ok to come to work stinking of booze but you can’t come stinking of weed

2 Likes

Yeah wasnt thinking of that. Fortunately my work is home all day. Still deal with customers but they just good ole country folk makes it a bit easier.

1 Like

The old butcher shop I worked at had a booze license lol
We would booze and meat sometimes more booze than meat,old manager was a mad drunk,some
Morning I’d get
To work he be passed out on the floor of the shop lol

2 Likes

Time to re up I guess. I’ve got more.

9 Likes

Wake up each day to a beautiful sunrise 2xs. How lucky can one be?

2 Likes

Cindy Skunk/Skunk 91

19 Likes

Zombie kush x purple punch

19 Likes

Fucked up ain’t it in construction you ’ll have the biggest flushed red faced guys smelling of booze going I smell weed …go fuck yourself I need that to get through the day…it would do some good for me to even quit for a week I feel as if my tolerance is way to high

Jamaican #5 grape fuel stinky sticky

18 Likes

The sound of that strain, does it describe it accurately? Sounds like something you gotta pregame to smoke.

2 Likes

I couldn’t even say this correctly the first time looks good man !

1 Like

Afghani for the win!

12 Likes

I’m poor at describing it out of several Jamaican plants I’ve grew this one shows it self every so often . The grape smell is predominant at first smell then the fuel aroma gets in the mix .

Nice upbeat buzz smooth cough free smoke the last inch or so of the joint switch’s to a grape hash resin on your lips .

1 Like

This one is a tasty one sweet and flavorful hard to accurately describe but is my favorite of the current batch of concentrates from the dispensary

10 Likes

This Purple Diesel sugar is very light and citrusy… and potent at 87% THCa!!!

12 Likes

Jack H

19 Likes

Man got one of those going outside now. Wouldnt pulling some.buds that look like that.

2 Likes