What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

That’s a gasser I bet.

1 Like

For Your Lockouts…
Hemp_Likes

2 Likes

Peace brother. One Love I’m taking that picture. Lol

2 Likes

One of a kind for you… @Hemp

2 Likes

Those look nice what strength I’ve had a couple failed attempts with infused coconut oil .

3 Likes

Smoking on some jungle cake and purple punch

11 Likes

Grape Gushers :grapes:

Still not cured all the way but it smells like Grape Lemonade and tastes spicy

14 Likes

Yes. On Malawi Buds. I do not think that it is treated bud, as PGRs actually inhibit excessive trichome coverage. I heard rumors that it then gets treated with added cannabinoids and terp sprays, like european bud.

3 Likes

Very nice. Happy 420

2 Likes

Tangerine Dream :tangerine:

12 Likes

4 different kinds today. All gas . To strong. Punch cake is the best.

ONI seeds. M20 hindsight t dubb

13 Likes

I’m start dropping in thc on some in the future. Giving me headache. I know why.

1 Like

It’s late Saturday night and I got something extra special to me on the tray…

@ReikoX JLo-F3 The flavor is mocha right now, smells of honeysuckle and made me laugh my ass off for over an hour. Great CBD ratio.

14 Likes

Cool. I getting ready for her.

1 Like

Saipan Orange no.4. I’m on the fence about this one. She’s not as potent as no.7, and she will show intersex at low temperatures. But prolly one of the nicest yields I’ve had on first attempted run. Makes for a great wake and bake, but seems to lack the punch needed later on during the day. She did however drain my sinuses. Which was weird because her sister no.7 dried my sinuses up. Lol.

8 Likes

Digging through my weed cupboard I came across a strain called road trip , has to be all of 2 years since I grew it .

To my surprise that tiny humidity pack has done its job gotta say this is some flavorful bud.

I’m usually not keen on older stored weed not vacuum sealed and froze but this jar in the back of the cupboard has turned into some of the best tasting bud that I’ve smoked it a long while .

20 Likes

Sampling a little of my GLF clones this morning.

17 Likes

My buddy’s farm flower is distributed under Apponogue Farms,
Tag line is “Slow Cured Flower Is Power”, he cures with incessant attention to details.
Kids call it gabage, cause it’s not bright green. Sad. For Them

2 Likes

Lmao gotta love when people think they know haha… their loss bro!!!

3 Likes

I plan on using a cannatrol cool cure box… so nice!!!

1 Like