What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Leeks are really good for your gut bacteria, I used to make leek and potato soup but I guess leek and cauliflower would be a good substitute. Haven’t seen any leeks for a while, in the stores.

6 Likes

Leek soup IS love.

3 Likes

Vichyssoise !

2 Likes

I use to go pick leaks and Indian cucumbers with the old timers often when I was younger …
Problem is they got me so stoned I never could remember where we went :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I do more of a ‘country style’ (I don’t puree the leeks) but it is basically the same recipe. :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I love leeks…I grow my own folks, I cant wait to start my veggie garden…

Vegetable Garden 2021

13 Likes

I love cheesesoup with leeks and ground beef

2 Likes

Eating the last of the chili made Saturday to combat the cold weather.

17 Likes

Potato leek soup topped with some green onion, crumbled bacon and shredded cheddar :drooling_face: probably my favorite soup. I’ll have to tell my ex wife that my son said he wants some and hope I get a container. She makes a mean one

7 Likes

Naan bread pizza lol
Trick with this is you cook your Naan bread first then turn it into a pizza

Be great for kids they like stuff like this since I’m a big kid myself

19 Likes

got to agree!! Leek and Brussels…to die for :yum:

5 Likes

Ok, last day of goose season was yesterday…we got these Friday morning last week…my freezer is full of geese and still have veggies from last years garden…I’m all stocked up for this snow storm that’s coming tonight/tomorrow.

16 Likes

I guess the geese didn’t consent to being on camera :rofl:

10 Likes

Breakfast…

Was awesome! :grin:

Nothing survived!

14 Likes

Dude that looks so good

1 Like

Man that looks so good :+1:

I was wondering that myself :rofl: no press no press

2 Likes

Longest part of making these is waiting an hour for the dough to rise then once the pizza was on top 15 minutes in a 400 oven

1 Like

Do you remember what temp and time for the Scotch eggs in the air fryer? Got to make these!

1 Like

Here you go bromigo…deep fried or air fried

3 Likes