What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

10 Likes

I often crave a desayuno tipico. Iā€™m accustomed to eggs too but still looks great. And sweet cream.

Thanks a lot now I want one.

2 Likes

@Foreigner Yeah man I can eat it everyday, I agree on the crema that stuff is goodā€¦ Iā€™m a bit of a wierdo and donā€™t like eggs, canā€™t even stomach an omelette not sure why but something in my childhood turned me off for life. An egg salad smells like someone farted on the plate to me haha, I wish I did like them thoughā€¦ very versatile ingredient. Itā€™s the only thing I donā€™t eat, well that and canned cornā€¦ that shit is nasty. Give me sheepā€™s balls or something similar over that any day.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s one I remember in a deserted outdoor strip mall surrounded by feral dogs in Sipacate that I would kill to have again. Made from scratch to order for like a dollar.

I agree with you about egg salad but not eggs in general :rofl:

Edit: I heard a joke the other day - I was at a party and I farted in the mayonnaise and put it back in the fridge :joy:

3 Likes

I love ginger bread but Iā€™ve never seen this

2 Likes

Halloween party food!

12 Likes

Iā€™d be one negligent parent if I allowed my child to consume such a quantity of junkfood. Hey, a wunderbar!

7 Likes

Lmaoo, @lophophora.ca I see Iā€™m not the only one inspecting my kids candy and chocolates :joy: saving them from tooth decay and diabetes too :rofl:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Ohhhh my gewdness, I gotta inspect these, make sure no razor blades

4 Likes

Plenty of trick or treaters out. Beat down a few. Got my Reeses.

MetallicForthrightIndusriverdolphin-max-1mb

Or maybe UberEats got me snacks, more plausible.

8 Likes

Great 49erā€™s gameā€¦even though Iā€™m from Chicago, Iā€™m not much of a Bears fanā€¦

15 Likes

STOP IT or Iā€™m going to be forced to eat my monitor! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

11 Likes

What no bun not even wonder bread cut in the shape of a bun , looks like your roughing over there . Lol

2 Likes

Stoner burger / cheat meal
No bun
DAVES white bread.
Grilled red onions
Avacodo
Tomatoe on the side can not put it on the burger
1 for tge Dobermans

8 Likes

I made this last night changed the chicken for beef since the wife is still off the chicken lol only thing I added to it was some beef stock and sugar,wife said it was pretty spicy,I still donā€™t have any taste so hot food donā€™t burn me just makes me sweat

5 Likes

10 Likes

I roast my goose whole, mediumā€¦I also save my goose fat for cookingā€¦it has omega 3 & 6ā€¦great for frying potatoesā€¦

Goose fat is the enemy of wrinkles and bad cholesterol

Who would have thought that fat - considered the most caloric of fats - can increase weight loss, lower cholesterol, have a beneficial effect on beauty and cure various ailments? Well, it turns out that this type of bacon exists and is also affordable and inexpensive. I am talking about goose fat, or rather goose fat, which is rich in many nutrients that are beneficial to our body.

Goose Fat is high in ā€˜heart healthyā€™ monounsaturated (55g compared to 19.8g in butter) and polyunsaturated fats (10.8g compared to 2.6g in butter). Goose Fat is also rich in Oleic acid C18. 1 (a specific type of monounsaturated fatty acid) which can lower blood cholesterol levels.Jan 20, 2021

10 Likes

18 Likes