What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

My kind of burgerā€¦nothing vegan about this burgerā€¦batter fried pepper leaves & fried eggplants topped with veggies from gardenā€¦

Gonna be cooking tomorrow for the 49ers/Bears game so stay tunedā€¦

15 Likes

Started a ginger bug tonight as well, looking forward to some home made ginger beer, and getting more fermented stuff in me to boost the gut microflora.

Might do a alcohol version as well, can get it up to 17% abv with champagne yeast.

Could throw some weed tincture in some sugar and let that evaporate off and add it in at bottling up time :fearful::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

In my opinion next to eggs itā€™s one of the most versatile ingredients you can use. They are picked green and as they rippen their taste and texture changes from savory to sweet and obviously hard to soft. They are kind of starchy when green like @Oldtimerunderground said but definitely stand alone from a root vegetable. The twice fried ones I cooked above were from a greenish plantain. If you wait till theyā€™re really ripe they are soft and really sweet. Fried with butter and brown sugar then served with vanilla ice cream and youā€™re on a winner :call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes

You said ā€œPeanut butterā€ then left out all the important details. Would you please share this recipe?

2 Likes

You could make burger bun replacements for the beyond burgers to go with your no carb diet

That was meant for @Shadey haha

10 Likes

:drooling_face: thatā€™s my favourite way. Iā€™ll never forget the first time my tĆ­a cooked plantains. After that I was hooked :laughing:

I agree on the versatility too. Definitely something to keep in the kitchen arsenal.

4 Likes

I have tried several times to make keto bread, all ended in failure :sob:

Every YouTube vid I watch and try for making bread, they always say that it tastes just like the real thing. No, it doesnā€™t, it tastes crap and falls apart lol.

That looks good though, not tried flat breads because of the previous disappointments. I have some sweet lupin flour now so may have an experiment with that.

Whatā€™s in the flat bread you made?

1 Like

They are fried plantains mate

These photos arenā€™t mine, Iā€™m jacking them off google just to give you some ideas

5 Likes

:thinking: Iā€™ll have to try making some real ginger beer. Just found this earlier today rummaging through some stuff

Itā€™s been a couple years, but I think I still got it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Even though we weā€™re just talkin about plantains, I wouldā€™ve never guessed :exploding_head: lmaoo

3 Likes

Bunch of stoners in hereā€¦

2 Likes

Hey hey hey, itā€™s not my fault the fam wanted nacho supreme again and I smoked a 2.5 gram blunt of Afghani right after. Anything could fly over my head right now :rofl:
highguy-stoned

This is how I felt halfway through
ezgif.com-optimize

And this is how I felt once it was done
TlMwNn

:crazy_face:

6 Likes

Peanut Butter frosting recipe
-28oz peanut butter
-4 cups confection sugar
-1 stick softened unsalted butter
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1/2 cup milk
Depending on how thick the frosting is add more milk to make creamier

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Thereā€™s no way these ingredients could fail in any ratio.

1 Like

Iā€™m stoned
Chocolate M&M muffins ,why pay for them when you can make them yourself

Kinda trippy :smile:

10 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:

10 Likes

What is that some
Kind of chocolate delight

4 Likes

looks like chocolate covered marshmallow patties

3 Likes

Love the Homer Simpson coffee mug Iā€™ve always loved anything Simpsons related

3 Likes

@anon98660487 & @anonymous4289

itĀ“s a Oblate at the Bottom(a Spa Wafer/Christmas Wafer) of a chocolate coated Gingerbread. You donĀ“t have this type over there? Gingerbread is the Best Thing at Xmas :yum:

13 Likes