What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

We use to work in Bavaria now and then. The best Thing is sitting in a Tavern after Work for Supper and haveing goood bavarian Bier and a yummy Schnitzel

Your Landjäger looks delishis too😋

15 Likes

Everything is better with a runny egg on top that looks delicious.

4 Likes

It’s a FarmerSchnitzel… and it was delishiss
Cheers

5 Likes

Yeah. I really need to cut down on sugars.

Woofing down Banana splits - not good. :man_facepalming:

Doing ok on weight around 175lb - just a little extra around the middle.

3 Likes

That’s really cool. I’d like to visit Bavaria some day.

2 Likes

Butcher shops here have 2 classes of bird it’s organic which has been fed only organic food or natural which is just the same bird but didn’t get fed the good clean food lol

So organic is always going to be double the price even know the 2 birds will taste the same that’s some big geese you have

Sound like a chat up line :rofl:

1 Like

20 Likes

That does look delicious.

2 Likes

Yea I’m down for that one. I need to look in the cook book if one for weed.

2 Likes

Honey garlic chicken and potatoes fondant (that’s where chicken dripping and butter coat and glaze the potatoes, in this dish honey too) basmati rice and cheese wiz corn and peas

14 Likes

marinara risotto and grilled prawns :kissing_closed_eyes:

13 Likes

Three tablespoons of weed butter should get you plenty baked. I mean you don’t have to eat the whole pot of rice putting, but I would.

2 Likes

Yea I’m not scared. Lol. I never thought of it. But I like sweets.,

2 Likes

I made up some stuffed burgers for me and the wife. Ground bacon burger with a chunk of mozzarella and a broke up piece of bacon inside. Seasoned with salt, onion powder and chipotle powder on the outside and cooked in a cast iron pan out on the grill.

You guessed it… AMAZING!

17 Likes

:exploding_head: :rofl: :+1:

That’s true Stoner Gold right there!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Actually I wanted Chichi’s nacho cheese sauce. I swear it’s like Taco Bell’s nacho sauce, but didn’t have, so had to settle for the jar of cheese wiz :grin:

3 Likes

Fondue night…

8 Likes

Habenero salt, orange.

5 Likes

made some jerky. It turned out real good,.

16 Likes

What kind of meat did you use??

2 Likes