What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

7 Likes

If you like bacon should get this stuff we sell it at the shop I work at order it in special

11 Likes

that black pudding looks like a weird BloodSausage-Cookie …what is in the white pudding?

2 Likes

Black pudding is made
With blood white pudding has no blood
It’s made
With barley and fillers,you slice it and fry itimage

It’s messy to make at home I don’t do it I should probably make a shot load of money selling it

5 Likes

hello Irish good morning but is this shop in Ireland? do you also ship?

1 Like

I live in San Francisco

3 Likes

Weird I know, finding good blood sausage in not easy in N. America.
It’s there, but you really have to look to find the good stuff… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

We got diff types of Blutwurst over here,some of them are realy yummy! the best one is the homemade stuff from the Villages around :yum:

Our Blutwurst is different to the Black Pudding,i think…not sure,if we have similar stuff over here?
We use to eat it on bread like other Sausages. we also fried in a pan with Potatoes,Onions and eggs …delishiss!!

2 Likes

I cant do that blood sausage, but I’ll take the bangers and beans. :slight_smile:

@saxo Never ever ask what is in the ‘white’. You don’t want to know…

3 Likes

Bacon ,pepperoni, cheese egg muffins!

14 Likes

It’s pretty good I don’t like white pudding myself for some strange reason remember as a kid my dad crying it with eggs nasty lol

1 Like

friends will soon arrive many Japanese delights​:it::heart::green_heart::heart_eyes:

I could make it at home but I’d have to order blood lol it’s messy have a recipe for it somewhere

1 Like

the “cialled”

6 Likes

Japan Japan shabang

:heart::heart::heart::heart:. ĂŠlite salmone

10 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

wow! looks delicious

1 Like

A Paneer Talwa tonight. I found a liter jar of Jacks organic salsa in the fridge that has been there a while. So instead of adding tomatoes, I used half of the salsa. It came out very well. Also had cashews, cauliflower, onions, peas, spinach and cilantro.

7 Likes

Sunday Football/Harvest gathering…I just found out last Thursday that eating oysters is a tradition down here after the harvest…btw, that’s a pigs head and those eggs are salted duck eggs…

11 Likes

6 hours later and shredded

Made some with sesame seeds

Found my crinkle cut knife :grin:

17 Likes