What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

german fries & blood sausage

12 Likes

Show off!!! @Breelie are there any leftovers? @PhilCuisine Looks like you’re throwing down again. @anon98660487 Those are some nice looking Apple’s I need to try that

2 Likes

I love some eggs

1 Like

Always! Come on by’

The better half was asleep upon arrival, sooo I decided to whip out some old tricks!:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Here’s a vegan stuffed peppers we had for dinner…last picture is seaweed salad and has been cropped.

20211104_121446

Btw, I’ve been going through my other old cell phones and will be posting dishes for adventurous eaters…

10 Likes

12 Likes

I cant believe my Calamondin is flowering again…you guys have probably seen Calamondin in a few of my pictures…it’s going to be in the 60’s today so I put them outside…this plant is actually full of Calamondin, I’ve been picking them constantly in the past month or so.

8 Likes

Never heard of that before, I had to look it up. Interesting combination, cumquat and oranges.

3 Likes

Lasts nights curry. A Paneer Butter Masala, with some extra chilli. Another one to add to the favourite list.

Forgot to take the Paneer cheese out of the freezer. I bought a big 2.5 kilo block about 3 weeks ago of it, as its nearly half the price of the smaller 450gr blocks, so keeping it in the freezer to stop it going off.

14 Likes

Chicken curry, nice and spicy. Decided to use way more peppers this time…dank

11 Likes

Treacle,lemon grass,ginger,
Busy morning baking bread

9 Likes

Wife ask me to make her shepherds pie for her work lunch I almost cried with joy knowing she coming over to the dark Irish side :rofl: she always says to many spuds in Irish food you even make bread from them lol
Spuds were mashed with whole milk and real butter
That’s it salt and pepper,no sour cream shit anything like that

16 Likes

@anon98660487 you can post that without cutting it and showing the inside, that’s a tease!! Lmao

2 Likes

There you go lol

16 Likes

Looks good.

1 Like

Funny thing is I didn’t eat
Meat until I lost my taste few months back lol can’t taste anything still I’m still not eating
Pork

2 Likes

I read that, was wondering if you still couldn’t taste. That would suck hard! Idk what I would do. Can you taste smoke or any hash?? If you were to spark it up?? Wow.

1 Like

ezgif.com-optimize

3 Likes

I can’t even taste weed or cigarettes it’s very strange feeling
Chewing on something with no taste
Lol

2 Likes