What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

:joy: so true. I canā€™t even open a can of sardines without my wife runnin away like itā€™s the Olympics :rofl:

5 Likes

Ha, same. Love me some sardines in salsa. One thing I havenā€™t found many people to dig is anchovies on pizza, I feel itā€™s a must.

4 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws :heart: Iā€™m in late night like jail, lol, but I LOVE me some anchovies on pizza. Iā€™m not picky, but the first time I had pizza with my wife, she ordered it with pepperoni, pineapple and green olives. I was like wtf is this?! Lmaoo. I didnā€™t think I would enjoy such a weird combo, but somethin about the pineapple and olive really hits the spot. She calls it the tang-zang effect :joy:

5 Likes

Hella ya that sounds good. Awesome man. Another good pizza lover lmao. Thatā€™s a great experience. Ya Iā€™m up late too poppin seeds, and figuring if I should dab or do the volcano thing ha

2 Likes

Damn, all blazed up and you are all making me hungry!!! @anon98660487 , what makes a Burmese Curry! Looks delicious!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m using beef instead of chicken

• 2 Ā¼ pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
  • 2 teaspoons curry powder
  • Ā½ teaspoon garam masala
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2 onions, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic
  • 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
  • Ā½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 2 teaspoons paprika
  • 5 teaspoons corn oil
  • tin of tomatoes if youā€™re feeding more than 2 people if not 2 tomatoes cut up
  • 1 teaspoon minced lemon grass
  • 1 tablespoon fish sauce
  • 1 cup water

If youā€™re using beef slice beef thin,I use Chuck roast or boneless short ribs

So beef in hot pan give it a quick cook, beef out put it to one side

Cook your onions until brown colour medium heat,once their cooked everything in the pan garlic lemon grass ginger and the spice mix beef and some potatoes cut the spuds thin so they cook quick,you think itā€™s to thick add some water
Itā€™s pretty spicy you like it hotter throw some chilli flakes in there

Itā€™s an easy but very tasteful meal,make some rice or eat it with bread
I used pound and a half of Chuck roast for this

8 Likes

Thanks for the recipe @anon98660487 !!!

2 Likes

No worries like I said itā€™s very easy to make

3 Likes

My mom in law would make soup out of the salmon heads she make
Me
Bring her home from work lol

4 Likes

Hereā€™s one you can try,
1 cup heavy cream
1 and half cup chicken broth
2 onion
2 tbsp curry powder
1 Tbsp coriander
1 tbsp Cummins
1 tbsp cayenne powder
1 tbsp diced fresh ginger
2 cloves of garlic
2 lbs of cubed chicken
1 can crushed tomatoes
Salt and pepper
Cilantro for garnish, served over rice.

Throw the onion in the pot for five, then the chicken for five minutes and then the garlic and ginger for a minute or two. Then throw in the tomatoes and broth till it simmers, then add all spices and simmer, once simmering add in cream, simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally. Makes a bunch of chicken curry, if you want it spicier add peppers of choice.

Edit donā€™t forget to mince onion, the garlic and ginger and to cut the chicken in like in. Cubes

7 Likes

These 2 are the only chicken eaters in here ,wife is still of
Any kind of bird lol,

Remember one time one of the kids that was working with us put 2 chicken feet in my backpack lol fuxker didnā€™t say anything took me a week to find out what the smell was

8 Likes

16 Likes

@anon98660487, Iā€™ve never had blood pudding or sausagesā€¦but I had Dinuguan, Iā€™m sure your in laws have had them beforeā€¦itā€™s like a stew and made with blood & pork. My mom made the best Dinuguan & itā€™s the 3rd. pictureā€¦hereā€™s a picture of different versions I found in my old cell phonesā€¦

3 Likes

Chocolate meat lol I donā€™t eat that

1 Like

Late night/late start. :smiley::+1:

10 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was told when I was a young kid, its chocolate with vinegarā€¦

2 Likes

11 Likes

Lingcod with caper dill lemon sauce roasted potatoes and mushrooms with a sugary salad :+1:

9 Likes

Another curry lol. Shashi Paneer and vegetable with extra chilli and cashews and a cup of salsa.

8 Likes

Lol. Pretty soon youā€™re gonna look like this :joy:

4 Likes