What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Fruit loops with Greek raspberry yogurt. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

15 Likes

That’s what I’m eating right now!
Parm, baby potatoes and cheesy breadsticks!!

4 Likes

Lastnights meal was veggy burger on crut with little roasted potatoes, stuffing, cauliflower cheese and yorkshire puds.

9 Likes

Oh my are those chicken schnitzels? It’s lunch time here in oz you’re making me hungry lol

1 Like

Pork chop with a little pan sauce, fresh applesauce and roasted asparagus

12 Likes

Sushi dinner.

8 Likes

I made a garlic paste for cooking with. So easy I’ll never buy it again.

I’ll be using ratios as it’s easier for this application. 70% or 7 parts garlic, 20% or 2 parts avocado oil, and 10% or 1 part lemon or lime juice. Exact measurements don’t matter here I’ve found as long as there’s over 2x the amount of garlic to the rest of the ingredients.

All you do is blend them together. If you use too little garlic you end up with an Aoli, so if you want to make that instead just drop the garlic ratio to around 30-50% and add an egg yolk optionally.

11 Likes

Cous cous, the food so nice they named it twice

Pork tenderloin w grapes and sage

15 Likes

Venison street meat tacos

12 Likes

Can’t beat Culver’s.

10 Likes

Small batch venny jerky

12 Likes

Is street meat a posh name for roadkill lol.

3 Likes

Lastnights meal was super salad boiled eggs and a veggy samosa.

6 Likes

11 Likes

Tuna casserole with bell peppers and garlic butter breadcrumbs.

9 Likes

If you just add “artisanal” to your description, suddenly “small batch jerky” becomes even more delicious, if that’s even possible! :laughing: :rofl: :crazy_face: :joy: :yum: :yum: :yum:

3 Likes

I forget what this was. But it was damn good made like 15 tacos with it … corn of course and the Margherita was great, regular with 4 shots. First time going out for food in a long long time.

10 Likes

That’s funny, nah it’s like street meat, like if you were in Acapulco, and strolled down to the old town. Street meat Tortas✌️

Meat on a bun, in the street.:+1:

3 Likes

Artisanal, that’s catchy🤌 I better go pull it out, probably done👍

4 Likes