What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Lol, the tortilla was strategically placed to catch the drippings of the tacos. Then become the start of my burrito. Yes, I inhaled the tacos. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

And those don’t look like soft shells. Inhale indeed! G8PxQ8j lol (1)

1 Like

Octopus cookies.

13 Likes

Outta likes.

I didn’t make this blueberry pie. I wish I was that talented!

13 Likes

I could go for some of that . I like mincemeat also . I bet the blueberry go good with a nice cold glass of milk heavy on the cream side .

1 Like

I know right!
Draig and I got a care package also—we sat and mowed-down comparing each one… not sure which was my fave…

2 Likes

Growers night at the bar last night, 1 grower brought a bucketful of green tomatoes so the bar owner made some fried green tomatoes, delish folks…

12 Likes

I make green fried tomatoes all the time. The secret to me very thin slices . I just use a little egg wash flour mix with breadcrumbs and I’ll put Old bay on top. Sometimes with a little feta cheese not much just a few little crumbs to give it that salt taste .

4 Likes

These were nice thick and juicy, she did a great job on making it…it was a hit among the growers…she will be serving it on her bar menu because there’s a few more buckets of green tomatoes coming her way…

One of the my strains a buddy is growing…

I brought this to the bar and was actually trimming it on the bar and no one cared or gave me shit about what I was doing…ended up giving it to the bartender as part of her tip…

17 Likes

That looks very good . Sometimes they just don’t cook them long enough . We have a place here they do OK but they must have dirty oil because they just don’t let them cook long enough. That is a nice looking garden

3 Likes

18 Likes

Beef heart in crock pot, nice and tender…good eats folks…

15 Likes

Mrs. mota’s dinner tonight.

18 Likes

Apple pie. With bacon :exploding_head:

17 Likes

Oh c’mon now Man! Holy shit! I bet those are awesome! ,and more. !!! if needed.

1 Like

that looks so damn good! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

not the best cake by look… but it was tasty!

18 Likes

18 Likes

Hunting digs

3 Likes

is that eggplant spread? babaganoush

2 Likes